Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well have a great time hun, I tried sending you a virtual batch of cupcakes as a donation to your girls night in lol, I think it comes as an attachment, but who knows???

the thought was there though lol :8855:

Attachments

• cupcakes.jpg
    cupcakes.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 25
Hmmmmmm what has more syns?alcohol or cupcake????
Be good. Be strong just think of invading the 10st forum. U can do it x

I know. I just need 1/2 off i checked scales tonight n they said 10 13?!! So fingers crossed iv been so good this week n tomorro night is ma only downfall so will just have to do more body magic lol :-D

Oh wow, justvthink of weighing in everytime u get tempted. I havr faith in you xx

Hello everyone I've weighed in today with a 3lbs loss which puts me just in this group! I'm going to do my best to stay in it and possibly go below, I hope I can!

How long have people been in here so far?

Im sure i can do it and one cupcake wont hurt!!! But only 1!!!!!!

Welcome to this group. I will hopefully be leaving this week if i dont eat my body weight in cupcakes tomorrow!!!

ellybellybalooba said:
Hello everyone I've weighed in today with a 3lbs loss which puts me just in this group! I'm going to do my best to stay in it and possibly go below, I hope I can!

How long have people been in here so far?

Great loss and welcome to the thread... Friendly lot on here... You will get lots of support from the girls and guys on here... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lilprincessvic said:
Im sure i can do it and one cupcake wont hurt!!! But only 1!!!!!!

Welcome to this group. I will hopefully be leaving this week if i dont eat my body weight in cupcakes tomorrow!!!

Cupcakes are hard to resist!

Well done Diva!!!

Still a 100% week for me!!

Welcome to the new joiners!! I have been in the 11s for a very long while but only been in this thread a few weeks!

I think i'll b about for another month ish before im in the 10s!! xx

Welcome new folk, and well done on everyone's recent losses! :)

I have been in the 11s for toooo long, lol - but that's because I had a couple of weeks off-plan while I was on holiday. Currently 11st 8 and hoping to bust into the 10s in mid-October. Fingers crossed for my WI tonight! Feeling a bit bloated, so I'm not optimistic, but I've been on plan so if I don't get a loss then it should show up next week :)

Welcome new folk, and well done on everyone's recent losses! :)

I have been in the 11s for toooo long, lol - but that's because I had a couple of weeks off-plan while I was on holiday. Currently 11st 8 and hoping to bust into the 10s in mid-October. Fingers crossed for my WI tonight! Feeling a bit bloated, so I'm not optimistic, but I've been on plan so if I don't get a loss then it should show up next week :)

Good luck for WI hun!! xx

Try some cider apple vinegar capsules and drink green tea it helps me... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you, I'll have to try those! I love green tea, but I'm often too lazy to boil the kettle :D I know it's meant to boost the metabolism a touch though, so I should try harder!

Hi all - wondered if I can join? Its been a good long while since I have seen a 10 on the scales and really looking forward to that! Im on a mini target set by my leader of 3lbs this week which will get me my first 1/2 stone. Its high I know but its because the puppy was able to start going out for walks on Wednesday and so Im hoping body magic has some influence! If I do lose the 3lbs I might not be on this thread much longer - fingers crossed x

Back