Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

MissBeee said:
Hi all - wondered if I can join? Its been a good long while since I have seen a 10 on the scales and really looking forward to that! Im on a mini target set by my leader of 3lbs this week which will get me my first 1/2 stone. Its high I know but its because the puppy was able to start going out for walks on Wednesday and so Im hoping body magic has some influence! If I do lose the 3lbs I might not be on this thread much longer - fingers crossed x

Welcome... Even if your not here long, you will find lots of support and help from everyone on this thread... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi all - wondered if I can join? Its been a good long while since I have seen a 10 on the scales and really looking forward to that! Im on a mini target set by my leader of 3lbs this week which will get me my first 1/2 stone. Its high I know but its because the puppy was able to start going out for walks on Wednesday and so Im hoping body magic has some influence! If I do lose the 3lbs I might not be on this thread much longer - fingers crossed x

Good luck for the week ahead hun x x

who_la_hoop said:
Welcome new folk, and well done on everyone's recent losses! :)

I have been in the 11s for toooo long, lol - but that's because I had a couple of weeks off-plan while I was on holiday. Currently 11st 8 and hoping to bust into the 10s in mid-October. Fingers crossed for my WI tonight! Feeling a bit bloated, so I'm not optimistic, but I've been on plan so if I don't get a loss then it should show up next week :)

Hi whoolahoop,

I am in the same position as you, I am currently 11st 8lbs and have been stuck in the 11s for months due to various birthdays and occasions that have tested my willpower! I'm determined to be in the 10s by mid october too..lets see if we can do it!! x

Hi whoolahoop,

I am in the same position as you, I am currently 11st 8lbs and have been stuck in the 11s for months due to various birthdays and occasions that have tested my willpower! I'm determined to be in the 10s by mid october too..lets see if we can do it!! x

Good luck - we don't need to "see if we can do it" - we already know that we can!!!! :8855:

Hi whoolahoop,

Good luck to us both - we can definitely do it if we put our minds to it! :)

Newbie to the forum. I started SW last Thursday, at last night's weigh in have lost 3lb! Pleasently suprised.

I'm in the 11-12 stone bracket. When I work out how I'll put up a ticker! lol.

So many good ideas here, I could spend all day reading the threads.

Just half a pound off for me this week, taking me to 11 stone 7.5. But I'm still pretty pleased, as I got my four stone award :D

WI for me tomorrow! Been v good this week so hoping for a result! X

Ladies! I did it the other way. I am SLOSHED! But didnt have any cupcakes. Only vodka n pepai max :-D got a size 10 corset from bluebella n some SMALL knicks for when im skinny :-D Cant wait to fit into them x

Thanks and well done to you too! My school reunion is aproaching fast (3rd Fri in Oct) and I am hoping to reach the my first goal of 10 st 10lb... How about you?

Weighed in this morning and have lost two and a half pounds, really pleased :)
So that takes me to 11st 5 and half lbs!
The 10s are looking much more realistic now.
Congratulations on everyones fantastic loses this week, and those still to come x

sleepytimesadie said:
Try some cider apple vinegar capsules and drink green tea it helps me... xx

Do they work Sadie?? Ive never herd of them before.

Welcome to the newbies i read all the posts last night when i was drunk so had to re read them today!! I love been on sw tou get drunk so easy lol. Has anyone else found that??

Im still resisting the cupcakes. Hoping that my son and OH eat them all tgis aft lol

Shenzi told me to try it when I was up and down with my water retention... They helped me... I also drink green tea and lots of water at this time of the month...xx

Lol, lilprincessvic, your cheery "sloshed" message made me smile :)

Well done on resisting the cupcakes, I always find that when I have even a bit of booze, my self-control vanishes.

Especially when confronted with such PRETTY cupcakes! Really makes me want to bake some, but that's lethal for the diet...

Oh and yes, since being on a diet I am drunk after 2 small glasses of wine - crazy, isn't it?

SL x

I had 5 vodka and pepsi maxs ish! So stayed well within my syns :-D

I might try some of them vinegar apple things, i take water retention herbal things but i think they have lost thier effect!

Those cupcakes look delicious, LPV! There's no way I could have resisted them, haha. Glad I wasn't there :D

Now at 11st3. This is taking soooooo long! x

Back