Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Dunno what wi will be like tomorrow for me, had half a pound on last week :( and have been very bold this week, had a big huge chocolate bun during the week with chocolate ice cream, and have gone over my syns on a couple of days! AND going out for a meal tonight! I'm gonna be here for another week at least I think!

I've gone over my syns this wkend too, enjoyed it at the time but regret it now :-( but starting from now I'm sticking to plan again and and will lower my amount of syns per day this week....fingers crossed!

Well I weigh myself on a saturday as I don't go to class, so I imagine I should be ok as I have a week to turn it around.
I was impressed with your willpower at the cupcake party, don't think I could have resisted! x

I think the alcohol helped. I was more interested in the knicker side of things as it was a joint party....cupcakea knickers lol. Unfortunetly i didnt hold back when spending my money on underwear lol x

Help !! I have a food hangover. Went out last night to a gorgeous restaurant and had fillet mignons with creamy garlic potatoes ... And half a bottle of red wine ... Really not looking forward to wi tonight :( oh well !!! Onwards and downwards from here!!

not that it counts because my offical weigh in isn't till wednesday but at the district finals yesterday i weighed in at 11st 9.5lb which is a 1.5lb loss since wednesday and i won the district finals so i am off to the semi finals on oct 9th

Good luck everyone weighing in today! I'm going tonight at 5.30 - so want to be in the 10s!

Emmalouise649 said:
Slow and steady I lost another 1lb tonight, so now at 3 stone 10.5lbs altogether :D
Just 3 more pounds to go until I'm in the 10s wooooohoooo!!

Well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

4lb off! 10stone 11 :D
Can't wait to see you all in the 10s thread ladies! X

Back