Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Aww thanks guys! Good luck to all of you I know you'll be joining me before long :D x

Woohoooooo! Well done clareel!! Hope to join u soon!!! X

Well done Clareel and LPV! Awesome!

See you soon, I hope! :D

lilprincessvic said:
I ONLY FRICKING DID IT!!!!! 10 stone 13. C had to tell me to stop moving so it could beep but i was too excited. Bye bye 11s......hello 10s!!!!!!

Well done you... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lilprincessvic said:
I ONLY FRICKING DID IT!!!!! 10 stone 13. C had to tell me to stop moving so it could beep but i was too excited. Bye bye 11s......hello 10s!!!!!!

Aww lpv, well done Hun, so pleased for you xxx

Yay LPV! Another one leaves us!!!
Well done to you, so happy for you!! See you soon in the 10's!!!
X

I wish I could join you, but just these darned 8lbs to go first lol

lol, exactly!

I'm usually an ee girl, but I'm doing green for the rest of this week - hopefully shaking up the food plan a bit will have a nice effect on the scales! I would love 2lbs off, which would take me to 11st 5.5 :)

My size 10 Topshop jeans that I bought off ebay arrived today... I WILL fit in them by the end of the year, I WILL! :p

Back from hols :D

Did WI a day early before I left and I STS at 11st 1. Proper WI this morning (2 days later than usual) and I'm at 11st :D

I did weigh myself when I got home yesterday and saw some 10s on the scales :eek:. But I hadn't really drunk anything all day so I thought it would be more accurate to have my WI this morning :rolleyes:

That was a very motivational catch up!! :) I can't wait to see 10st 13.9 on my scales!! I set a mini target last week of 3lbs off at class. My scales are showing a STS this morning based on last Wednesdays morning WI. :( I WI at SW at 5pm usually. I have done lots and lots of walking and been 100% so if I don't lose at least 1lb I will be gutted.

I hate the apprehension in the build up to WI! :sigh:

Well done everybody on getting in to the 10's!

Back