Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Yippeee - another 1lb off for me! Only 5lb lost so far in 4 weeks but may mean 20lbs lost by Christmas! x

Yippeee - another 1lb off for me! Only 5lb lost so far in 4 weeks but may mean 20lbs lost by Christmas! x

I love the outlook MB, well done on not comparing yourself to those who have bigger losses sometimes. I agree 1lb a week loss is a healthy loss to maintain losing over a period of time.

A big well done to you hun xxx

Thanks Trango - Ive lost 2 stone 3 times in 10 years so I know that I can get the weight off. Im just not going to put it all back on again this time. I needed to re-educate my eating habits! Weight Watchers has always worked for me but what's the point if you put it all back on again - you can't spend your life counting points! Plus, I was always hungry as I was always saving my points for wine! Slowly does it and this time its going to stay off for ever. 20lbs off by Christmas. 5lb down - 15lb to go in 15 weeks!:)

I feel your pain, some fish and chips ended up in my belly, so went for a swim too!

Haha!

An entire curry feast with poppadoms, starter, naan, rice and main flew into my oesophagus when I was looking the other way yesterday. It was OH's fault for having a birthday meal at my favourite curry house. And I'm so busy with my 14-hour-days this week that I can't even exercise it off!

So I've been calorie-counting it off, I'm sure it'll balance over the week...:eek:

Snakes and ladders said:
Haha!

An entire curry feast with poppadoms, starter, naan, rice and main flew into my oesophagus when I was looking the other way yesterday. It was OH's fault for having a birthday meal at my favourite curry house. And I'm so busy with my 14-hour-days this week that I can't even exercise it off!

So I've been calorie-counting it off, I'm sure it'll balance over the week...:eek:

I'm sure you will be ok, sounds like it was worth it though! :)

Oooh, Indian feast, yum yum. Bet it was worth it :D

I weighed in a day early today as I'm out tomorrow - 1.5lbs off, which is fine by me! Now down to 11 stone 6, which means less than half a stone to go to get to the 10s :D

Snakes and ladders said:
Haha!

Oh, that made me laugh, just when you weren't looking lol x

Geemav said:
Hello ! Delighted to be finally joining you folks...... It'd not been an easy journey but at WI tonight I made 11 s 13 lbs .... And it felt good! ;)

Welcome, no one will argue that it is a hard journey for all of us, but your among the nicest friendliest bunch on here... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well 1lb off for me... Hopefully be in the 10's pretty soon... two pounds to go, so at my loss rate two weeks...

Well 1lb off for me... Hopefully be in the 10's pretty soon... two pounds to go, so at my loss rate two weeks...

You're doing really well Chelle xx

I'm flipping stuck half way - 11st 7lbs!!

I have to say this thread is inspiring me though ... I honestly never set out to be in the 10s but now I'm chasing it as I know it is possible :innocent0001:

You're doing really well Chelle xx

I'm flipping stuck half way - 11st 7lbs!!

I have to say this thread is inspiring me though ... I honestly never set out to be in the 10s but now I'm chasing it as I know it is possible :innocent0001:

Same as me Ali, I am 11st 71/2lbs and said I wanted to get to 11. However these guys have really made me want to get into the 10's too. I really want to be there for my birthday at the end of next month, so all guns blazing for a good loss this week :D

I had a sneak at my scales this morning and it saying that I have gained 2lbs!! Feeling really rubbish about it as I have been doing well this week and weigh in tomorrow so there is no chance to sort it out.
Going to buy some new batteries for my scales today as they have been playing up so hopefully tomorrow will be a pleasant suprise!

I think that is the big danger with weighing at home between wi's. Whilst it's always tempting, the problem can be that you can feel very despondent when the scales say you have had a gain.

Keep strong hun, as you say, tomorrow will hopefully be a great surprise.

Good luck x

Well I weighed this morning and have gained a pound and half. Not impressed! Although I feel and look as though I have lost so am slightly confused!
Plan for next week - loads of water, lower my syns and make a big batch of speed food soup to snack on..I am determined to shift these pounds!
Current weight - 11st 7lbs.
xx

Back