Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Woohoo, well done Stitchy! Good luck for your WI, Flippy!

Chin up, nayomee and SFTG - let's all try hard, and hopefully we'll be in those 10s before we know it!

Weighing in later, I had hoped to be moving to the 10's this week (currently at 11 st 1.5lbs) but had a rather "eventful" weekend, full of Chinese food, cake and wine! So looks like I'll be here for another while at least :)

teddysgoldengirl said:
Weighing in later, I had hoped to be moving to the 10's this week (currently at 11 st 1.5lbs) but had a rather "eventful" weekend, full of Chinese food, cake and wine! So looks like I'll be here for another while at least :)

Well good luck anyway :)

Good luck, teddysgirl - and wow, well done, Flippy! See you soon, I hope! :D (Currently 11st 6 - hoping that I can get to those elusive 10s in the next 3 or 4 weeks!)

0.5lbs OFF tonight! Can't believe it. Was definitely expecting a gain. Delighted now, and planning on having a great food optimising week, hopefully I'll be in the 10's next week! 11.1 now :)

lilprincessvic said:
Do they work Sadie?? Ive never herd of them before.

Welcome to the newbies i read all the posts last night when i was drunk so had to re read them today!! I love been on sw tou get drunk so easy lol. Has anyone else found that??

Im still resisting the cupcakes. Hoping that my son and OH eat them all tgis aft lol

Hi! I'm with SW but would love a little extra help. What can anyone tell me about SlimmingTea? Started off searching for info on Tava Weightloss Green Tea now would like to hear from those who use or have tried any Green Tea which has helped with weightloss

Ricki said:
Hi! I'm with SW but would love a little extra help. What can anyone tell me about SlimmingTea? Started off searching for info on Tava Weightloss Green Tea now would like to hear from those who use or have tried any Green Tea which has helped with weightloss

I use green tea and cider apple vinegar to help my water retention around my * week... One of the nice ladies on here Shenzi found an article on it and passed on the info in it to me, as She knew I was having problems...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

weigh in tomorrow, these weigh in's seem to be coming round really fast just now, i am expecting my dress in the post today for the semi's weekend after next eeek hope it fits... and also hoping for a loss tomorrow also... want to stay on track but i guess every 1lb loss is a step closer to target now ... can't wait to get to target ...

weigh in tomorrow, these weigh in's seem to be coming round really fast just now, i am expecting my dress in the post today for the semi's weekend after next eeek hope it fits... and also hoping for a loss tomorrow also... want to stay on track but i guess every 1lb loss is a step closer to target now ... can't wait to get to target ...

hi Cara - You have done fab with your weight loss and its not looking like you are going to have to wait until 19th April next year to reach goal! Just wanted to say well done and "caramumofmany" I wonder how many? :)

hi Cara - You have done fab with your weight loss and its not looking like you are going to have to wait until 19th April next year to reach goal! Just wanted to say well done and "caramumofmany" I wonder how many? :)

caramumofmany is the proud mummy to 6 kids lol... i had 6 of them over exactly 10 years my eldest and youngest were both born on the same day lol.

caramumofmany is the proud mummy to 6 kids lol... i had 6 of them over exactly 10 years my eldest and youngest were both born on the same day lol.

Wow - 6 kids! They will keep you fit. Super Mum! x

Cara, my wi is tomorrow too, feeling slimmer lol, hope that counts.

Just wanted to say that you have done so well, also, having had 6 children I think you look amazing no one would think you could have 6 children and look so fab hun x

Good luck in the next round and I hope the dress fits xxx

I'm going to my first slimming world meeting on Thursday - currently weigh 11s 9lbs, although I think the official weigh-in will be more when I'm fully clothed!

My goal is 10 stone, although the top end of the 9 stones would be even better!

Rattybabe said:
I'm going to my first slimming world meeting on Thursday - currently weigh 11s 9lbs, although I think the official weigh-in will be more when I'm fully clothed!

My goal is 10 stone, although the top end of the 9 stones would be even better!

Welcome... I hope your stay is a pleasant one, and that you enjoy your journey to the weight you want... The people on here, are very helpful and friendly... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Feeling very pleased with myself today, have had an apple and alpen bars for breakfast, salad for lunch and very large portion of melon for a snack. Have used my syns on crisps and two cookies :) going to treat myself to a plate of cheesy sw chips and beans for tea!
Hope everyone is having a good day x

Feeling very pleased with myself today, have had an apple and alpen bars for breakfast, salad for lunch and very large portion of melon for a snack. Have used my syns on crisps and two cookies :) going to treat myself to a plate of cheesy sw chips and beans for tea!
Hope everyone is having a good day x

When I read that, I'm very hopeful I can succeed on SW. That sounds like a lot of yummy food!

Back