Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Right, 15 mins til weigh in! Going to strip naked in order to show them I have lost 1 stone lol! Oh maybe not, perhaps I will have to hope that I have sts this week and live on super speed soup next week!!

Max&GabrielsMum said:
Right, 15 mins til weigh in! Going to strip naked in order to show them I have lost 1 stone lol! Oh maybe not, perhaps I will have to hope that I have sts this week and live on super speed soup next week!!

Good luck!

Well I kept my clothes on! 1lb off for me :) Lets see what a weeks worth of super speed soup does :) 11.8lbs now :) Can't wait to get down to the 10s, dont think I have weighed 10 something for at least 10 years!!

Good luck to everyone xx

lost 1lb tonight taking me to 11st 7.5lb

2 1/2 off for me that means I am 11st 2! Whooppeee
The challenge from our leader this evening is to eat 5 Superfree foods per day - I am going for it! Sooooo motivated tonight - Slimming World Diet - I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

This made me laugh. I always weigh in at home in the morning. I get up, don't have anything to drink, take of my PJs and stumble onto the scales - I figure this gives me the greatest losses!

I also try to balance in such a way that the numbers go down. Oh, the self-deception!

:D x

Not had much time to post as doing overtime at work today... But both me and Kev sts this week, its a wonder I didn't gain... So pleased with that...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done losers and a STS ain't so bad Chelle! Better than a trip on the gain train!

One lb off for me this morning. Gotta be happy with that ... one step closer to the 10s :)

Come on girls - we've gotta catch up with those skinnies who left this thread last week! :gen126:

Ali* said:
Well done losers and a STS ain't so bad Chelle! Better than a trip on the gain train!

One lb off for me this morning. Gotta be happy with that ... one step closer to the 10s :)

Come on girls - we've gotta catch up with those skinnies who left this thread last week! :gen126:

Thanks Ali... Not too gutted... We will be on the loser cruiser next week...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ali* said:

It does seem strange not seeing their posts on this thread, so I agree, let's for for it :)

My scales showed 10st13 this morning!!! But I went out last night and was v drunk and brought up all I had consumed during the evening (sorry) so I'm thinking it might be just over 11 when I weigh in tomorrow! x

Have to admit to having a few naughty treats today, but have been soo good this week so felt I deserved it :)
Weighing in tomorrow so hopefully wont affect it - will let you know how I got on!
Good luck everyone x

A STS for me this week - but since I had fish and chips, a thai meal and cocktails, and a pub dinner this week, I think I did well to get that STS :D

So, still 11 st 6 - will aim for 2lbs off next week!

Back