Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi hope you don’t mind me joining the thread, originally thought I was in the 12’s but after my first official weigh in last Tuesday I was 11st 12 even though my scales were saying 12st 3! I think I prefer the ones at SW!
Well a little bit about me, I had my second daughter in Feb (18 months between the 2) after losing over 30lb for the wedding I fell pregnant on our honeymoon and all that weight and more just piled back on and more. The first stone just fell off through breastfeeding and being on the go for 24hrs I think but then I started the cream cake diet telling myself that it was ok as I was still feeding, luckily I only gained a few of those pounds back but really I should have been eating a lot healthier than I was.
After feeling down for the past few months I decided it was time to do something about it, get off my backside and loose some weight and become more active (plus going away for Christmas with the Family and the sister in-law is a size 6-8 and will look like a whale on the beach next to her!)
Not giving myself unrealistic goals so aiming for 1st off by mid December, and get more active if not just for the sake of having more energy for playing with the kids.

Snakes and ladders said:
I STS too :(

But I have been a little bit naughty this week, so I probably deserved it...

Never mind... Same here, we will do better next week and at least it wasnt a gain... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yep, me too with the STS - let's all be 100% until next WI and get a good loss! 10 stone something here we come! :)

I've worked out that if I can lose a steady 2lb a week, I'll be in those pesky 10s in my first WI in November. I think it'll be a challenge, but I don't see why I can't have a jolly good try! :D

who_la_hoop said:
Yep, me too with the STS - let's all be 100% until next WI and get a good loss! 10 stone something here we come! :)

I've worked out that if I can lose a steady 2lb a week, I'll be in those pesky 10s in my first WI in November. I think it'll be a challenge, but I don't see why I can't have a jolly good try! :D

And so we shall... xx

good luck with all the weighs in this week, wednesday is my last weigh in before the woman of the year awards on sunday... to which i will be weighed again,, so 2 weighs in for me this week so i am about to be super good ...

Hello everyone.. I'm back off me jollies & ready to hit the tens!! I'm again away in December to Egypt so 12 weeks & I want to be in the high tens if not mid tens :) Hope all your regulars here are ok xxx :)

Blondee said:
Hello everyone.. I'm back off me jollies & ready to hit the tens!! I'm again away in December to Egypt so 12 weeks & I want to be in the high tens if not mid tens :) Hope all your regulars here are ok xxx :)

Hi babe... Did you have a good time? Nice to have you back... xx

This heat wave is not doing me any favours. Keep finding myself wanting icecream and gave in yesterday to a mcflurry...on top of my allowance of syns! Woops!

Just be good today, Nayomee, and it'll all balance out :) I think it'll probably start raining soon anyway, lol - this current weather is too freaky to be true for October!

sleepytimesadie said:
Hi babe... Did you have a good time? Nice to have you back... xx

Hello lovely :) Yes we had a fabulous time thanku..!! Two weeks in the sun did us the world of good!! Unfortunately we've both come back to no jobs but hey it's the way the UK is now :( Hoping the scales are good to me Thursday.. I ate quite well - meat, veg & tomato based sauces etc!! Did some swimming everyday & felt fab in bikini which has never happened before!! :D How are you anyway hun?? Are you doing ok?? Xxx

Blondee said:
Hello lovely :) Yes we had a fabulous time thanku..!! Two weeks in the sun did us the world of good!! Unfortunately we've both come back to no jobs but hey it's the way the UK is now :( Hoping the scales are good to me Thursday.. I ate quite well - meat, veg & tomato based sauces etc!! Did some swimming everyday & felt fab in bikini which has never happened before!! :D How are you anyway hun?? Are you doing ok?? Xxx

The swimming should've helped, and way to go! A bikini! I have never worn one, one piece for me always, when I have ventured into the sun, rare, but has been known with factor fifty and a big hat... I am ok, bad time of the year for me lots of anniversaries, birthdays etc and Halloween, which is our Christmas... But hanging in there need to lose two to get down to the tens, but my body doesnt want to part that easy... You will get there babe, come join us on our 100% support system... I shall look out for your diary and you add mine, then we can jog each other along, quite a few others and me have been doing this while you were away... It does help... xx

Good afternoon ladies (do we have any gents? Can't spot one).

Just popping in to say hello as I seriously hope to join you next Monday. Currently at 12 st 1 lb and as long as I can lose a bit more than that 1 pesky pound I'll be here (I actually weigh in kgs but can't use it on Minis!)

But here to stay as my interim target is actually 11 st 13 lbs. I want to maintain there for a while and see if I can get rid of some saggy bits with some targetted exercise before I go any lower. Saggy skin and too skinny at 56 is not attractive IMHO.

Hope to join you next Monday - if not I might shoot myself!

*waves* Hope to see you in this thread when you have had wi... Good luck, and I know what you mean about baggy skin, that's why I don't want to go below 10.7... xx

Well that was 1lb off last night which i was rather shocked at as had a bit of a boozy weekend... hopefully it will be a bit more by next Tue.

Good afternoon ladies (do we have any gents? Can't spot one).

Just popping in to say hello as I seriously hope to join you next Monday. Currently at 12 st 1 lb and as long as I can lose a bit more than that 1 pesky pound I'll be here (I actually weigh in kgs but can't use it on Minis!)

But here to stay as my interim target is actually 11 st 13 lbs. I want to maintain there for a while and see if I can get rid of some saggy bits with some targetted exercise before I go any lower. Saggy skin and too skinny at 56 is not attractive IMHO.

Hope to join you next Monday - if not I might shoot myself!

Yes, come on Pommette, it would me lovely to see you here hun xxx

lost 2.5lb tonight taking me to 11st 5lb thats a total loss now of 8st 3.5lb in exactly 9 months

Delighted tonight- rectified my 2 lb gain last week with a 4 lb loss this week! Got my 1.5 stone award and am over the moon :)

Back