Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Wow, well done to both of u!! X

Geemav said:
Delighted tonight- rectified my 2 lb gain last week with a 4 lb loss this week! Got my 1.5 stone award and am over the moon :)

Well done!! I gained 1 pound last wk so hoping for 1.5+ off tomorrow to take me bk to the front!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hardly worth reporting but I lost 0.25lbs :sigh:

I've been messing around with same few lbs for 4 months now! And those that know me know I am a dedicated SW girlie so I'm starting to find it a wee bit frustrating! :(

Hello :)

3lbs off for me last night, very happy :D

11.5 now so will still be here for a few weeks yet :) All heading in the right direction :)

I do think the superspeed soup helped, will be making another batch today

J
x

One pound down for me which takes me to 11 stone exactly... Kev stayed the same... He really needs a kick up the bum at the moment... He has got very complacent about SW and I need to get him past this... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hardly worth reporting but I lost 0.25lbs :sigh:

I've been messing around with same few lbs for 4 months now! And those that know me know I am a dedicated SW girlie so I'm starting to find it a wee bit frustrating! :(

Come on girl, you can do it. How about changing things a bit and introduce a challenge like drinking lots of non tea coffee fluids?

I think we can all get so into a rut of eating the same things just because it is second nature to prepare it. Swap things about hun, and eat kiwis lol xx

Come on girl, you can do it. How about changing things a bit and introduce a challenge like drinking lots of non tea coffee fluids?

I think we can all get so into a rut of eating the same things just because it is second nature to prepare it. Swap things about hun, and eat kiwis lol xx

Thanks T xx

Do you know you're the 2nd person this week to advise kiwi fruit! Lol x

I deffo could up my water intake ... that's decreased a lot. My normal fluid routine is :

3 coffees & 1 glass of water in the morning
2 lemon teas & 1 glass of water in the afternoon
2 peppermint or lemon teas & 1 glass of water in the evening

What do you reckon peeps?

Only 7lbs more and I'll be in the tens !! :) Come on.. !!! :) xxx

SNAP!!

WI tonight and was at 11.7...half way to the 10's!!! WOOP

sleepytimesadie said:
One pound down for me which takes me to 11 stone exactly... Kev stayed the same... He really needs a kick up the bum at the moment... He has got very complacent about SW and I need to get him past this... xx

Chelle you are nearly out of the group... You're so close!! Keep it up hunni :) I'll be sad if you leave, you are my biggest motivator on here but I'll be so pleased for you - you can do it :) xxx

Blondee said:
Chelle you are nearly out of the group... You're so close!! Keep it up hunni :) I'll be sad if you leave, you are my biggest motivator on here but I'll be so pleased for you - you can do it :) xxx

I doubt it babe... I am on a weekend away with my brother Charlie... So will be naughty... I shall nip on here in anycase, even if I do by some miracle make it to the Tens... xx

Ali* said:
Think we might lose Chelle next week :cry: Good on yer girl!

There are a few of us half way there ... or more than half way there ... let's do this girls!

Chelle - we're coming after you!

Ali read the reply to Blondie, I will still be here next week honey... If I do go down to the tens by some miracle I will still check in on you guys... xx

Debridger said:
evening all (no, I'm not a copper lol)
After finally getting into the 11's in the middle of August, I've been up & down like a yoyo..... anyway, 2.5lbs off tonight - YAY so now at my lowest since January at 11st11.5
Hope everyone's OK

Hello *waves* well done... xx

Girls I've got into the 10s twice now and am now back in the 11s!!! Kick up the bum is needed!

I gained 4.5lb unexpectedly 2 weeks ago which brought me back here but did lose 1lb at last weeks WI, it's getting so much harder to lose now I'm close to target!

Got to keep going though, I'm 11stone and 0.5lb as of now so only need another 1lb this week to get into the 10s for the third (and hopefully last!) time.

Just taking it pound but pound now. Well done everyone else, keep going!! X

Soooo close!
I lost 2lb this week. At 11st 1 now so also desperate to be in the 10's! Fingers crossed!!!!!! X

I lost quarter of a pound this week, which usually i would be disappointed with but as i was expecting a gain I am quite pleased!

Back