Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Under 11 stone today! Only a day late for official weigh in! :)

Well done sofartogo hope the weigh in goes well and keep up the good work :)

Jumped on the scales this morning and it said 11.0 then 10.13 then back to 11.0 so I am soooooooo nearly there!!!!!

Hi again - lost a measly quarter pound so still stuck at 12 st 1 lb. Hope to see you next week folks!

Jumped on the scales this morning and it said 11.0 then 10.13 then back to 11.0 so I am soooooooo nearly there!!!!!

:rolleyes: I'm the exact same !! I think I might have ruined it at the weekend though, was 10.12 on Thursday and this morning was between 11.0 and 10.13!! So frustrating :eek:

Weighing in at 7pm so will update then! Fingers crossed :)

teddysgoldengirl said:
:rolleyes: I'm the exact same !! I think I might have ruined it at the weekend though, was 10.12 on Thursday and this morning was between 11.0 and 10.13!! So frustrating :eek:

Weighing in at 7pm so will update then! Fingers crossed :)

Ahh good luck... That is just soooo close!! :) xxx

I need some digital scales, I have really crummy ones: Sainsburys basics! But this morning my crummy scales were definitely at 70kg, which was my target, so I can't hate them too much. Kind of scared to buy other ones in case they make me remove my shiny new "maintainer" badge.

Still want to go down to the 10s though - I've just adjusted my target a bit. lol :)

Woohooooo! Get yourself off to the 10's - I hope to join u there in the near future!! :fingers crossed: x

I need some digital scales, I have really crummy ones: Sainsburys basics! But this morning my crummy scales were definitely at 70kg, which was my target, so I can't hate them too much. Kind of scared to buy other ones in case they make me remove my shiny new "maintainer" badge.

Still want to go down to the 10s though - I've just adjusted my target a bit. lol :)
Well done for getting to target! What's a few more pounds between friends! :D

Well it will be my second weigh in tonight after joining SW hopefully it will be a bigger loss this week than last (1lb). Have been fairly good this week and have excercised a bit more, 2x 50 lengths and decided to give the couch to 5k a go and have done one of the week 1 runs so far this week.

Am determined to fit into my pre baby clothes for our holiday in december.

The scales are moving in the right direction this week after sts last week. Now 11 stone 8.5, so gradually moving towards the 10s!

:happy036:4.5Lb!!! well that was a bit of a shock, really happy after last nights results, even decided to treat myself to a glass of wine, roll on next week if i can shift another 1.5lb that will be half a stone in three weeks :D

Back