Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

well done ladies for all your losses & good luck for tommorow Ali

WI today...last wk was 11.7 and I'm hoping I can get to the 10's in time for Christmas!!

Hubby and I not doing presents this year so it would be a good present to myself hehe :) 7.5 lbs (taking me to 10.13 and half) wouldn't be asking the earth now would it?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All, Just 10 more weigh ins until Christmas! Thats a realistic 10lbs off though I have stuck a sticker on the tree at Slimming World as I want 12lbs off - always like to push myself a little bit more!! I am losing 1lb a week on average which is slow and steady but hey if I keep it off I will be really pleased!!
Only lost 1/2 this week which was a little disappointing but next week we are having a Secret Weigh In!! I have hidden my scales at home and despite two meals out this week (one of which is a set meal) I am hoping 2lbs next week to keep my average at 1lb per week! Well done all the losers - we are doing this!!

Well done, everyone!

MissBeee, what's a Secret Weigh In? Sounds very mysterious! :D

I'm still hanging out at 11st 5.5 - getting there slowly but surely! Will be weighing in tonight, which is a day earlier than usual - but still hoping for a pound or two. :cross:

Well done, everyone!

MissBeee, what's a Secret Weigh In? Sounds very mysterious! :D

I'm still hanging out at 11st 5.5 - getting there slowly but surely! Will be weighing in tonight, which is a day earlier than usual - but still hoping for a pound or two. :cross:

Apparently we are not allowed to get on our scales at home for an ENTIRE week and then on the night of WI in the display will be covered up and we will not know what we have lost until she reads it out in class!! Pressure or what! Hidden my scales so I am not tempted - though it kinds of defeats the object when I know where I have hidden them :8855:

MissBeee said:
Apparently we are not allowed to get on our scales at home for an ENTIRE week and then on the night of WI in the display will be covered up and we will not know what we have lost until she reads it out in class!! Pressure or what! Hidden my scales so I am not tempted - though it kinds of defeats the object when I know where I have hidden them :8855:

I give mine to Jackie behind the bar to hide... She texts me on wi morning to tell me where they are ... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Staying here a little while longer as predicted... One pound on for me, but not unhappy with that, after the weekend with my Bro I was expecting a lot more... Damage limitation works people... Believe me!... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Staying here a little while longer as predicted... One pound on for me, but not unhappy with that, after the weekend with my Bro I was expecting a lot more... Damage limitation works people... Believe me!... xx

Well done you... A pound is only a really long wee (So I keep telling myself!!) so get back on it for next week lovely. You are soooo close xxx :)

Hi
I'm new to the group (first post!) and I've been really struggling recently, hence being on here. Hoping inspiration and motivation can be found in spades here??! I am in the 11's and am desperate to be in the 10's before Christmas. To encourage myself I bought a 12wk countdown last night but have decided that if I am not well on my way to changing my eating habits by then, then I never will be... Wish me luck! x

Hi
I'm new to the group (first post!) and I've been really struggling recently, hence being on here. Hoping inspiration and motivation can be found in spades here??! I am in the 11's and am desperate to be in the 10's before Christmas. To encourage myself I bought a 12wk countdown last night but have decided that if I am not well on my way to changing my eating habits by then, then I never will be... Wish me luck! x
Welcome aboard... lovely lot these people, you will find lots of help support and nice chats... Good luck on your weight loss journey... You are in good company... xx

Hi

Wishing you lots of luck hun. Buying the 12 week countdown is a good incentive to keep you on the straight and narrow and Minimins is THE BEST place for support!

:eek: :D That sounds perfectly hideous! And great motivation to have a 100% week, lol - imagine having a gain announced in front of everyone! :eek:

I find I weigh myself less at home if I just put the scale on its side against the wall - apparently, I am so lazy that that stops me from just hopping on, haha :8855:

A pound is nothing - you'll soon get that off again! :)

Hi

Welcome and good luck! :) I am going to try very hard to be in the 9s by Christmas... nothing like having a challenge on your hands! :8855:(There are 10 WIs til Christmas, so if I lose 2lbs a week I should just squeeze in - ready to get back into the 10s at the next WI thanks to Christmas noms, lmao :D)

who_la_hoop said:
:eek: :D That sounds perfectly hideous! And great motivation to have a 100% week, lol - imagine having a gain announced in front of everyone! :eek:

I find I weigh myself less at home if I just put the scale on its side against the wall - apparently, I am so lazy that that stops me from just hopping on, haha :8855:

A pound is nothing - you'll soon get that off again! :)

Welcome and good luck! :) I am going to try very hard to be in the 9s by Christmas... nothing like having a challenge on your hands! :8855:(There are 10 WIs til Christmas, so if I lose 2lbs a week I should just squeeze in - ready to get back into the 10s at the next WI thanks to Christmas noms, lmao :D)

Thank you, I am not bothered, it was worth it for a great weekend with my Bro... xx

I'm currently 11st 5.5lbs so I've lost 1.5lb tonight....!! Only 3.5lb until I get my 2st and 5.5lbs to leave the group!!!! I'm so excited :) xxx

Ali* said:
That's fabulous hun! Isn't it great when we get a good result ... LIFTS the mood big time!

Nearly there ... keep going, keep going!!!

BTW ... get those stats changed ;) Celebrate your loss!

Thanks Ali...!! I know, I feel so much better not just in my body and weight but my confidence & boost to keep going :)

I'm dying to change my stats but I only have internet access on my phone as I lost my job when I got off my hols last week & have little Internet access at home :-/ I'll do it one day at me Mums haha :) xxx

Hi

Welcome and good luck, over the months before my wedding last year and my re-start this year (post baby) this site is fantastic for support, food ideas and also the kick up the bum if you need it :eek: hopefully you will find it just as helpful as i have

Ali* said:
BTW ... get those stats changed ;) Celebrate your loss!

I've changed them... They look better now!! Did it manually cos you can't do it on the app?! Roll in next weeks loss haha :) xxx

Back