Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Thank you for the welcome messages. The lady who wants to be in the 9's by xmas.. You go girl! Definitely wanna be your pal haha! Really encouraging to see everyone being so supportive and kind.. Can't wait to tell you how much i've lost next week (a bit of positivity!) xx

Thank you for the welcome messages. The lady who wants to be in the 9's by xmas.. You go girl! Definitely wanna be your pal haha! Really encouraging to see everyone being so supportive and kind.. Can't wait to tell you how much i've lost next week (a bit of positivity!) xx

Hahahaha, we've all got to have a dream, right? :8855: Nine stone something here I come! :D If we all lose 2lbs a week until Christmas, that's 20lbs off! :eek:

Hahahaha, we've all got to have a dream, right? :8855: Nine stone something here I come! :D If we all lose 2lbs a week until Christmas, that's 20lbs off! :eek:

Now that would be ace but realistically for me I am averaging 1lb a week so only 10lbs off - still that will take me to 10.5 1/2 so I would be really really pleased with that and would have less than a stone until goal!

Maybe the secret WI will work this week and I will lose whopping pounds?? :8855:

Debridger said:
seem to be taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back at the moment
had an undeserved 1/2 pound gain :confused:
Ah well, next week eh?

Could it be * week due? Or have you exercised more? Any number of factors can make us gain from time to time... Chin up and carry on might mean a bigger loss next week... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

seem to be taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back at the moment
had an undeserved 1/2 pound gain :confused:
Ah well, next week eh?

Ive had a recent STS then only 0.5 off and am a bit gutted but then it occurred to me that I am making these wonderful filling meals, chicken casseroles chillis etc and serving them with 1/3 superfree food - but then I have a second or third bowl as well its free food isnt it? What occurred to me is that the 1/3 superfree is then completely unbalanced so I have decided this week not to eat the kids when they don't like my "free" food and not to have seconds when the hubby gets in from work!!

Keep going Debridger - your stats are great. Look how much you have lost so far!! Well done x

Could it be * week due? Or have you exercised more? Any number of factors can make us gain from time to time... Chin up and carry on might mean a bigger loss next week... xx
I wish I could blame excercise LOL, but no, it is, however, *week, I've never put that down as a reason for it before, even though my OH does - bless him :lilkiss: and if I look at my gains, it makes sense for some of them, but not all.

Thanks for your support, I'll stick to it and :fingerscrossed: next week will be better

Ive had a recent STS then only 0.5 off and am a bit gutted but then it occurred to me that I am making these wonderful filling meals, chicken casseroles chillis etc and serving them with 1/3 superfree food - but then I have a second or third bowl as well its free food isnt it? What occurred to me is that the 1/3 superfree is then completely unbalanced so I have decided this week not to eat the kids when they don't like my "free" food and not to have seconds when the hubby gets in from work!!

Keep going Debridger - your stats are great. Look how much you have lost so far!! Well done x

Thanks for that, I know what you mean about picking leftovers, occasionally I'll finish off the OH's dinner, but that's normally the veg he's left LOL he eats the meat/fish 1st, then the other stuff, and I do loads of veg anyway, so I guess he'll leave some (if I do processed peas, he always eats them!)

This week I'm upping my speed / superspeed foods, gonna stick to plan, I normally stick to 70 syns a week anyway, so will continue with that too, as well as a variety of plans, although, being *week, I expect there'll be a few more green days

Onwards & downwards..

Cheers
Deb

I've only gone and done it!!!!
10st13 today so I'm off to check out the tens thread at long last!!
I'm a very happy girl today. :)
Before I go, I'd just like to say a big thank you to all in this thread. You have all been so supportive and inspirational. Hope to see you all soon in the tens to nines! EEEEK!

Sofartogo! said:
Before I go, I'd just like to say a big thank you to all in this thread. You have all been so supportive and inspirational. Hope to see you all soon in the tens to nines! EEEEK!

Well done... Amazing result... Have fun in the tens and hope to see you soon... xx

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Woo Hoo!!

Well Done!!

You have done so well! Started the same time as me I think ... I'm coming after you!!!​

Me me me
I just started Tuesday I was 11 9 hoping to get into the tens within a month I just cant seem to get around being able to eat so much food :) good luck every one !

Woohoo! Well done, Sofartogo! (Not so far to go now, lmao! :D)

Welcome, shoeahollic!

Congratulations to all those who have lost! I lost 2lbs this week so very pleased :) have bought a puppy this week to so I am sure she will keep me active!

Oooo I wanna join! :) Ive got a long way to go but I would be amazing If I get into the 10's last time I did that I was pregnant with my 6 year old.

I only just got into the 11's last week, never been below 11.9 in years and im 11st12.5 now so hope I can make it!

Sofartogo! said:

I don't know you but a huge WELL DONE! Can't wait to join you down there! xx

Congratulations to all those who have lost! I lost 2lbs this week so very pleased :) have bought a puppy this week to so I am sure she will keep me active!

Hi Nayomee
Tell me about your pup?
I have a 4 month old cocker spaniel named Bruce who has got me off the sofa!
Lindsay x

I give mine to Jackie behind the bar to hide... She texts me on wi morning to tell me where they are ... xx

Ha ha ha ha ha - thats funny! :8855:

Omg! Just had a sneaky weigh at home, 11.1!! Have not been this light for over 10 years!

I think getting a pup for extra activity is a great idea, we have a 5 month old english springer called Lola and she forces me to get off my backside!

lol springer your as crazy as me lol, we have a 20 month old beagle and he would give any puppy a run for his money lol, infact they say beagles remain in puppy stage until about age 4 lord help us lol..

i didn't post last week i attended the woman of the year semi finals didn't get anywhere but did manage to put on 0.5lb sitting my weight at 11st 5.5lb, so my next weigh in is on wednesday hoping to loose the half i gained and then i will be happy.... then it will be back to aiming for target for christmas then

Not looking forward to the weigh in tommorrow! had a bit of a disasterous Saturday night. shoulder of lamb with lemon feta and olive oil pored over the top, veggies with chick peas that would have been ok but was also cooked in gallons of olive oil, home made white bread (well it would be rude not to) and to really blow the diet a massive bowl of tiramisu. Ohh and all washed down with gallons of wine.

Was a good night though and had been for a quick run that day so just made myself go for another on Sunday with hangover in tow!

So have been trying to be really good and keep syns tp a minimum to hopefully compensate before the weigh in. and i think some SS soup is in order!

Back