Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

MissBeee said:
Hi Nayomee
Tell me about your pup?
I have a 4 month old cocker spaniel named Bruce who has got me off the sofa!
Lindsay x

Hi Lindsay,
We have a boxer puppy, she is only eight weeks but already keeping me active! All this training time and play time is making me forget about food though so fingers crossed for a good weigh in on saturday!
Naomi x

Absolute undeserved gain this week, however not just a 1/2lb - a whopping 2 1/2lbs.

Haven't been on since Wednesday morning as was so depressed I just couldn't face it :(

It is yet another totm, but even so!!!

Hey my lovelies,

Wondering if I can join in I have just made in into the 11's - woo hoo!!!

Soooooooooooooo I'm 11st 13lbs & I am so looking forward to sharing my experience of getting into the 10's with you!

I will let you know now I am kinda rubbish at posting each day will more than likely be a weekly thing with me - just so you know I'm not being ignorant haha!

I can just see that someone just made it into the 10's WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

L x x x

Absolute undeserved gain this week, however not just a 1/2lb - a whopping 2 1/2lbs.

Haven't been on since Wednesday morning as was so depressed I just couldn't face it :(

Ah bless you, its complete poo isn't it when you have an unexpected and undeserved gain. Fingers crossed you have a great loss this week

J
x

I'm gutted for you mate! You have done so amazingly well and are sooooo close to target now - I think these blips are sent to try us!

Don't let the boogers get you down hun ... we are in this for the long haul and WE WILL WIN IN THE END!!!

Thanks Ali and M&GM, to be honest I was devastated and couldn't even face coming on here to post as I felt like I had really been let down. I visit till yesterday which is unheard of for me.

Much needed support gratefully received. :) :D

I'm soooo excited to be so close to the tens :) How much have we all got to leave this group?? I feel like I've been here years but everyone is really lovely... That's the real reason I'm still here haha lol ;) Good luck to those who are very close... Keep us all informed xxx :)

I was 11:5 last week...hoping to be in the 10's by end of November!?! Not expecting much of a loss this wk as believe it to b * week...but if sts or little gain I have to keep on going!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chin up, Trango - if it was an unexpected gain I'm certain it's just water weight and will drop off at your next WI. I know it's disheartening, but you're doing SO well - look how much your BMI has dropped! And you're so close to target now :) A real inspiration!

Blondee - lol, I feel like I've been here for aaaaages, too. I'm currently at 11 stone 2.5, so I'm hopeful that I'll get down to the 10s not this next WI but the one after. Though I do have a few meals out and events coming up, so I'll just have to do my best - I've been upping the intensity of my exercise a touch in the hopes of keeping my metabolism high!

Cai, sounds like being in the 10s by the end of November is totally do-able! 'Just' a pound a week - we'll all be cheering for you :)

who_la_hoop said:
Chin up, Trango - if it was an unexpected gain I'm certain it's just water weight and will drop off at your next WI. I know it's disheartening, but you're doing SO well - look how much your BMI has dropped! And you're so close to target now :) A real inspiration!

Thx hun, me an inspiration that needs a full on thank you very much lol

I'm soooo excited to be so close to the tens :) How much have we all got to leave this group?? I feel like I've been here years but everyone is really lovely... That's the real reason I'm still here haha lol ;) Good luck to those who are very close... Keep us all informed xxx :)

Its WI day for me - 5.00pm - I am 11st 1.5lbs so I am praying for a 2lb loss this week to get me in the 10's as the last couple of weeks have been a bit feeble!! Im not feeling it though plus OH is guessing 1lb off so he's not seeing it either! Let you know later!:rolleyes:

I'm sitting at 11.4 ... looking forward to being in the 10s but still feels a bit unreal :confused: Never thought I would get this far! I was looking at some Florida holiday photos last night which were taken in May 2010 - can't believe how big I was! :eek: It has really given me a boost to keep going!

Good luck everyone!

Have no idea what will happen at wi this week for me, I was ill on Monday and didn't eat, was a bit better yesterday, but seem to have an upset stomach... I am trying to get myself sorted, but have lost my mojo a little, and am not feeling as if my goal is reachable now... I might even give up for a while, see if I can sort myself out...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Cai said:
I was 11:5 last week...hoping to be in the 10's by end of November!?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 11 5.5 so right up there with you!! :) xx

who_la_hoop said:
Blondee - lol, I feel like I've been here for aaaaages, too. I'm currently at 11 stone 2.5, so I'm hopeful that I'll get down to the 10s not this next WI but the one after.

2.5lbs to go.... Two weeks to go!! :) xx

Dolly Rocker said:
I have 11lbs to lose to get into the 10's so I hope to get there by January at some point

L xxx

Keep at it Dolly... You could easily do it for Xmas... :) Good luck lovey xx

MissBeee said:
Its WI day for me - 5.00pm - I am 11st 1.5lbs so I am praying for a 2lb loss this week to get me in the 10's as the last couple of weeks have been a bit feeble!! :

Keep us informed and no disrespect but I hope you do it just to rub it in your oh's face haha ;) xx

Ali* said:
I'm sitting at 11.4 ... looking forward to being in the 10s but still feels a bit unreal

Good luck everyone!

It feels unreal to me too - I'm not seeing massive changes in my body yet but the loss itself is exciting :) Want to be in the tens for Xmas due to going to Egypt on 27th :) xxx

sleepytimesadie said:
Have no idea what will happen at wi this week for me, I was ill on Monday and didn't eat, was a bit better yesterday, but seem to have an upset stomach... I am trying to get myself sorted, but have lost my mojo a little, and am not feeling as if my goal is reachable now... I might even give up for a while, see if I can sort myself out...

Chelle why don't you have a week off?? When I have lost my mojo I have a week off and eat what I want... I don't go out my way to eat complete crap but for example I have a cake when I want one & eat White bread (God forbid?!) etc... I think it helps my body too because 1) Sometimes it needs to eat the bad stuff to satisfy the brain, you physically cannot be good ALL the time and 2) It makes you appreciate how healthy you are the rest of the time and how eating well makes you feel less grotty, bloated, spotty, lethargic etc. Don't drop out now hun - you've done so well & you are such a boost for everyone :) xxx

Blondee said:
Chelle why don't you have a week off?? When I have lost my mojo I have a week off and eat what I want... I don't go out my way to eat complete crap but for example I have a cake when I want one & eat White bread (God forbid?!) etc... I think it helps my body too because 1) Sometimes it needs to eat the bad stuff to satisfy the brain, you physically cannot be good ALL the time and 2) It makes you appreciate how healthy you are the rest of the time and how eating well makes you feel less grotty, bloated, spotty, lethargic etc. Don't drop out now hun - you've done so well & you are such a boost for everyone :) xxx

Thanks babe... I will go to wi in the morning and book a week off... I think its become to big a part of my life for me to give in totally, but maybe I have spread myself too thin... I will have a word with the girls at class, no good talking to the consultant, as she and I clash... I might just do what you say, a few days off might make all the difference... Thank you... xx

well am pleased to report another 3lb off this week, which after the weekend i was really shocked, i just hope it doesn't come back to bit me on the but next week. so 11st.3.5 at the moment and have aimed for another two off next week, might just have to jump on the wii as well when the girls are in bed, along with the swimming and running, am determined not to look like a beached whale in december!!

Trango - just look how far you have come thats a fantastic achievement as the girls are saying it is more than likely water retention, just keep drinking the water and try and tweek your triggers to give yourself another kick start, for me its always the carbs:( which is unfortunate as i could just live off pasta and freshly made bread.

missbeee - good luck, fingers crossed for you

Dolly rocker - welcome and good luck, just keep enjoying the food :) i don't think i have ever been on a diet and eaten so much:eek:

sleepytimesadie - no don't give up you can do it jsut try something different if you are getting a bit fed up, stick at it girl you can do it

Ali - well done, an believe it, take a look at yourself and be proud that that was all your hard work :)

who_la_hoop - i know how you feel upping the excercise, all i think to myself with that is even if i don't loose any weight that week and have excercised and stuck to plan is that it must have at least helped make me a bit smaller by turning to muscle.

Good luck to all you ladies and very well done for the efforts this week:D

ok scrap the two off for next wee!k!! have just eaten my whole body weight in bubble and squeek and now feel a bit sick!

Back