Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hmmm yeah I'm used to WW - when your points are done your done but I'm loving the freedom that SW brings.

I have eaten so many sausages this week tho honestly! they where only 1/2 a syn each tho & stayed within 15 syns a day.

Does everyone eat syns each day?

I heard you should eat between 5 & 15 it says to ask your consultant how many to eat but I'm doin it online what would you girls recommend?

Thanks L xxx

I am still here - much as you I like you guys I really want to meet the 10s to 9s now!! Just 1/2lb off for me this week. Talk about slow but better off than on :eek:

Thanks for all your support, so pleased to report a 3lb loss :) :) :)

Thanks for being there and caring.

Sleepytimesadie, you have done so well and been a huge source of encouragement and support to myself and others. I agree, take a week off and relax, then come back when you are focussed.

Yey well done Trango!

Sleepytimesadie, you have done so well and been a huge source of encouragement and support to myself and others. I agree, take a week off and relax, then come back when you are focussed.

That is really good Trango!! Well done x

Awesome news, Trango! I knew you could do it! *waves pompoms*

sleepytimesadie, sorry to hear you're feeling low :( If a week off class would help, then go for it - but I wouldn't take a week off the diet, if I were you. I'm not sure that going back to class and getting a gain would help you feel any better, you know? Perhaps you could get a load of easy SW comfort food in, so you can just grab it when you feel hungry and don't need to think too much about it. *hugs*

Vic - at least bubble and squeak is SW friendly? :D At least if it was home-made! Yum yum! Seriously, one bad meal isn't going to spoil your WI - just get back on track and it will be as if it never happened :)

I was hoping for a nice loss tomorrow - I would love 2lbs - and have upped the exercise intensity a bit and been eating well. BUT * week is due, so I hope that won't spoil it for me. *grumble grumble*

Not ashamed to say I am currently sat in McDonalds waiting for my breakfast..it never hurt to have a little bit of what you fancy!
Been so good this week that I thought I would treat myself a little today.
At my weigh in on saturday i may feel differently though lol!
Naomi x

Trango said:

Thanks babe... Had a really good family chat last night, me, Kev, Amy and Charlie (via face time) and I am not having a week off from the diet now, just going to not put too much pressure on myself... Step back and have some me time... Amy is booking Hoar Cross Hall, a local spa, for me and her to have a mother/daughter day... I am going to have one day off from work here at the pub and JS and do what I want to do... The general consensus was I am trying to do too much... We will see... I have never been one to do nothing, but maybe that's what I need... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Morning lovelies,

1.25lbs off for me this week :)

This takes me to 11st 3lbs - my lowest weight since I can remember! Possibly 13 years?

So chuffed!

I just want to say this has been the most inspirational thread I have joined! I love Minimins but this is the thread that has spurred me on!

Come on The Girls!

Ali* said:
Morning lovelies,

1.25lbs off for me this week :)

This takes me to 11st 3lbs - my lowest weight since I can remember! Possibly 13 years?

So chuffed!

I just want to say this has been the most inspirational thread I have joined! I love Minimins but this is the thread that has spurred me on!

Come on The Girls!

Well done... well deserved loss babe... xx

Back down to 11 stone dead on... That's a pound off, could be a false reading as the C says as I didn't eat at all on Monday... Girls there have been great, told then all about my wobble and they have all said to carry on with the diet, have my break at Whitby... Just let it come off when it does, no pressure, no dates for when it does, just take it a day at a time, and no 100% pressure either... The lady who won sotw gave me her fruit basket, and said not to give in to my demons... I was and still am crying as I type... Lovely SW people... There and on here... xx

Back down to 11 stone dead on... That's a pound off, could be a false reading as the C says as I didn't eat at all on Monday... Girls there have been great, told then all about my wobble and they have all said to carry on with the diet, have my break at Whitby... Just let it come off when it does, no pressure, no dates for when it does, just take it a day at a time, and no 100% pressure either... The lady who won sotw gave me her fruit basket, and said not to give in to my demons... I was and still am crying as I type... Lovely SW people... There and on here... xx

Well done my darling. Lovely support from your friends xx

sleepytimesadie said:

Well done honey... A pound off is fabulous & after all that worry. You take it one day at a time... :) You sound like you've been on an emotional roller coaster hun... Hang on in there and take a week off or a few days and enjoy the losses that you've already achieved :) Always here to support you xxx

PS I put on a pound today... So worth it for the fat chocolate doughnut I had yday haha ;)

Well, after last weeks unexpected and undeserved 1/2 lb gain I lost a 1lb this week, now, I would normally be happy with that, but I feel that it's a poor reflection of the effort I've made at sticking to plan not just this week, but the last few weeks too
But yes, it's still a pound - so I'm happyish

Blondee said:
Well done honey... A pound off is fabulous & after all that worry. You take it one day at a time... :) You sound like you've been on an emotional roller coaster hun... Hang on in there and take a week off or a few days and enjoy the losses that you've already achieved :) Always here to support you xxx

PS I put on a pound today... So worth it for the fat chocolate doughnut I had yday haha ;)

Thank you honey xx

Another sucessful week, 2 lbs off! Only another 2 to get to 11st, wheee.
Trying for 3 off next week, probably a bit optimistic but we'll see.

Woo hoo go you girls!! Your all gonna be leaving me here on my own soon

Totally loving this thread already its really spurring me on to do well!

L x x x

Im now joining you all weighed in at 11.12 lbs tonight ;)

sleepytimesadie said:
Thanks babe... Had a really good family chat last night, me, Kev, Amy and Charlie (via face time) and I am not having a week off from the diet now, just going to not put too much pressure on myself... Step back and have some me time... Amy is booking Hoar Cross Hall, a local spa, for me and her to have a mother/daughter day... I am going to have one day off from work here at the pub and JS and do what I want to do... The general consensus was I am trying to do too much... We will see... I have never been one to do nothing, but maybe that's what I need... xx

So pleased for you hun, you deserve a little pampering, your group sound fab too. Take off the pressure and throw your all into the wonder that we take for granted, living! congrats on the loss too, very PROUD of you xxx

Back