Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ali* said:
Morning lovelies,

1.25lbs off for me this week :)

This takes me to 11st 3lbs - my lowest weight since I can remember! Possibly 13 years?

So chuffed!

I just want to say this has been the most inspirational thread I have joined! I love Minimins but this is the thread that has spurred me on!

Come on The Girls!

Ali, really pleased for you, you have been very motivational and supportive, it's lovely to hear you are doing so well xxx

Trango said:
So pleased for you hun, you deserve a little pampering, your group sound fab too. Take off the pressure and throw your all into the wonder that we take for granted, living! congrats on the loss too, very PROUD of you xxx

Thank you babe, everyone has been fab over me getting my knickers in a twist... Girls at class were lovely, Kev and crew as always behind me and the same on here... I might take a more scenic route to my target, but hey, its getting there that matters, and not giving up... Thanks again for all your support... I will still be around... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Everyone
Congratulations to all those flying through! Hope to follow you to the 10's soon enough! I joined SW Weds to try and loose my baby weight! Baby is 15 weeks! When baby was 8 weeks I was over 13 stone! Did Dukan to kick start my diet and in 7 weeks lost 1st 2pm! So really proud! Would appreciate any advice possible as really want to get into the 10's!
On my first day yesterday! Did really well & resisted everything! Came home from work to find my Doberman had passed away! Went to my neighbours to have a brew after it all & she made me a brew with Semi-Skimmed milk with 2 sugars? How many syns would that be? I only had 6.5 yest & this cuppa! Would it take me over? x

not having a great time, gained again this week :( ... didn't have a great day yesterday and now hubby has a puking and pooing bug god my life couldn't get anymore complicated just now ugh

I'm 11st 2.5lb atm, and started SW at 11st 11lb (but got up to 12st 3lb when I moved away and had no tiime to diet!!) It has taken me 12 weeks to lose the stone (although s/w don't see it as a stone cause my start weight with them was 11st 11lb!!) and I CANNOT wait to get into the 10's! I haven't been in the 10's since February! I've got 5.5lb to go until I get my stone award and 8.5lb to go until my club 10 plus when I get these I will be in the 10's! woo hoo I can't wait!! :) x

*hugs* to you, Cara, sounds like you're having a pretty crappy time - I hope your husband gets better soon!

Welcome, AJ, and sorry to hear about your dog. I don't really have any SW tips - just stick to plan, and the weight will come off :)

Pleased to say I lost 1.5 pounds this week, taking me down to 11 stone 1. Hopeful that I can make it down to the 10s next week - so excited!

Well done to everyone here! Looks like loads of u should be joining me in the 10's in the next few weeks. :)

It's a bit quieter than here! I'm 10st12. I've lost 5lb in the last 3 weeks which is amazing as it took me months to lose the 5lb before that! Very happy to be in the 10's now but wish you would all come and keep me company!! X

Sofartogo! said:
It's a bit quieter than here! I'm 10st12. I've lost 5lb in the last 3 weeks which is amazing as it took me months to lose the 5lb before that! Very happy to be in the 10's now but wish you would all come and keep me company!! X

We are trying to honey, I won't be there until Whitby has come and gone, but after that I will... xx Miss you too... xx

Hiya folks - I'm here!!!

Reporting in with a 2 lb loss. to get to 11 st 13½ lbs.

My interim target is ½ lb away but I will probably lower it as I had a medical MOT a couple of weeks ago to find I've shrunk! So to keep my BMI the same I need to lose another 3 lbs. Grrrrrrr

Pommette said:
Hiya folks - I'm here!!!

Reporting in with a 2 lb loss. to get to 11 st 13½ lbs.

My interim target is ½ lb away but I will probably lower it as I had a medical MOT a couple of weeks ago to find I've shrunk! So to keep my BMI the same I need to lose another 3 lbs. Grrrrrrr

Awww that's not fair! Can't you just wear heels? :D x

Oh god after my pound gain last week I decided to have a 'fat' weekend and binged on everything eeeeeek :( So really trying today & for the next four days to pull it back as I'm meeting with all my girlfriends on Friday for a curry & want them to see me slimmer rather than just seeing me as before :) Going to have a success express day tomz and see how I get on xxx :)

Blondee said:
Oh god after my pound gain last week I decided to have a 'fat' weekend and binged on everything eeeeeek :( So really trying today & for the next four days to pull it back as I'm meeting with all my girlfriends on Friday for a curry & want them to see me slimmer rather than just seeing me as before :) Going to have a success express day tomz and see how I get on xxx :)

You can do it Mrs... List all the superspeed foods and cram as much down you as possible... Keeping my fingers crossed xxx

Blondee said:

Hi Blondee,

I know exactly what you mean, I have binged this weekend and haven't been that great today either! Think it's the cold weather setting in..I need comfort food!
Need to sort myself out for the rest of the week.

Naomi x

Back