Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

sleepytimesadie said:
You can do it Mrs... List all the superspeed foods and cram as much down you as possible... Keeping my fingers crossed xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks lovey :) I'm going to write a list as soon as I start eating tomz... I'm working at Mums cafe too so I'll raid the salad fridge ;) xxx

nayomee123 said:
Hi Blondee,

I know exactly what you mean, I have binged this weekend and haven't been that great today either! Think it's the cold weather setting in..I need comfort food!
Need to sort myself out for the rest of the week.

Naomi x

Good luck to you too then Naomi :) I just get it stuck into my head that I've put a pound on so to hell with it for a weekend but I tend to get back on it come Monday morning. When is your weigh in day? Are you going to do Success Express too? Xxx

Me!!!!!!!

I'm currently 11st 7.5 (well was at last wi last Wednesday - hoping for a positive result tomorrow!!). Would love to be in the 10's by November 16th.

Hiya folks - I'm here!!!

Reporting in with a 2 lb loss. to get to 11 st 13½ lbs.

Woohooo! Welcome, Pommette! Awesome news!

Oh god after my pound gain last week I decided to have a 'fat' weekend and binged on everything eeeeeek :( So really trying today & for the next four days to pull it back as I'm meeting with all my girlfriends on Friday for a curry & want them to see me slimmer rather than just seeing me as before :) Going to have a success express day tomz and see how I get on xxx :)

Ughhhh, I feel your pain, I've been a bad girl over the past few days as well - too many meals out and my willpower has been too low to resist. (Curry! Wine! Cheesecake! More wine! :rolleyes:) I'm going to be an angel until Friday in the hopes of pulling it back for my WI - I'm sooo close to the 10s now (11 stone 1) so I don't want to gain and feel mad at myself! Bring on the superfree!

Let's all get right back on that wagon, ladies! What's done is done, but we have the choice for what's to come.

Xxx

Exactly! If we're good, we can pull it back, fingers crossed :D

Me!!!!!!!

I'm currently 11st 7.5 (well was at last wi last Wednesday - hoping for a positive result tomorrow!!). Would love to be in the 10's by November 16th.

Good luck for WI tomorrow!

Well I binged on Sunday aswell but I only do that on weigh in day! I am going to have to stop that aswell though cos I actually went to bed feeling sick tbh - not good!!!

I'm so determined to get into the 10's tho & girlies we can do it!!!

Positive mental attitude all the way woo hoo!!! x x x

DollyRocker - I always eat like a pig after weigh in. Decided to stop doing it because it can't be healthy at all. I'd eat a full size pizza, sweets, chocolate and drink a bottle of wine. I figured I was still using food to feed my emotions for example celebrating after a good weigh in. I'm still going to have a treat but I'm not going to cram as much as possible in.

Thats what I do I swear to god I try to cram a whole weeks worth of naughtiness into one day then end up ill.

My Husband thinks I'm mental but I suppose I need to retrain myself I always use food - emotionally, celebration, ill any excuse really

L xxx

Hi guys, after some ups and alot of downs I have made it to 11.13!! I haven't been here since I was about 16. Hoping to keep going down!!

Another 1lb off this week which was more than expected as felt really bloated today.

Also nearly fell of my chair this evening when i was awarded slimmer of the month :D

Woo another 2 join the club!

I only got here last week aswell so welcome

I mucked up my lunch for tomorrow girls! Usually have savoury rice but a bit bored with it so decided to make tuna pasta but I'm so tired I forgot to test the pasta before I mixed it! wasnt cooked properly so its now in the bin grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So tomorrow for lunch will be mug shot, salad & fruit instead

Will not make that mistake again haha

L xxx

Hi guys, after some ups and alot of downs I have made it to 11.13!! I haven't been here since I was about 16. Hoping to keep going down!!

hey everyone!! can i please join you? i just got weighed and im 11.13 finally!!! sooo pleased to be finally into the 11's!!! id love to be in the 10's by christmas!!!

Well, I told you I'd see you here!!!! :D
We've all snook into the 11's (me by a mere ½ lb) but we're here.

Wey Hey and good luck to you both - and everyone else here as well!

Snakes and ladders, Debridger and who_la_hoop, many thanks for your lovely welcomes.

Well, had a good day yesterday - no major celebration at being in the 11's - but out for another big meal today to say goodbye to our visitors. Did soooo well on starter and main, but had a relapse when it came to the puds! :eek:

Tomorrow is another day! :D
Superspeed soup, fruit & yoghurt for lunch methinks!

I have been a very naughty girl for the past week, not really sure why! I have a prior arrangement and am unable to attend group this evening so am going to be 100% from today til next weeks weigh in as my scales are telling me I have put on 3lbs :(

So, I am now an angel! Honest!!

Welcome to you new lovelies, always nice to see a new face or 2

J
x

I'm feeling really low regarding my weight (which looks high!)

I always get on my scales the day before WI (which is today) just to see how it's gone. Although my scales aren't the same as Group, they fluctuate in the same way, show me if I'm due a gain/loss etc.

Well this morning I get on to see 2 pound gain!! :-(

I knew I had a hungry day yesterday, and it's half term so been cooking more, but it's been all free foods and still had 10syns at most!
So why the hell the gain???!! :-(
I feel like this diet is failing me just when I'm so close to the finish line!
I always say keep going and it will show/come off the wk after etc but last week I worked v hard and lost half a pound :-(
I was always unsure if I should go this thurs to WI anyway...but I'm unsure if I can take another gain!!!

Back