Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi Cai - my weight loss has been really slow - you will see from my stats. I have stuck to it 100% for 9 weeks now (today is WI). I have lost weight so many times before and always put it back on. In particularly with Weight Watchers I have lost and regained 2 stone twice and each time the 2 stone only took me 12 weeks to lose but I couldn't maintain it. This is a healthy lifestyle change. I can eat like this forever and I am looking forward to getting to goal and learning how to stay there. Please don't give up. Go to the WI tomorrow. You might be surprised and if you are up a little then you will get some help and support. Keep going - it will be worth it. Look at how much you have lost so far and only 14lb to go. Come on girl - it has worked thus far!! :)

I know how u feel too cai. I went through most of July, August and September without much of a loss but lost 5lb in the last 3 weeks. Sometimes it slows and sometimes it speeds up. Don't give up, it's always worked for u in the past and it will come right again. X

PS sorry to all for interfering!! Am still on here a well as 10 to 9 thread! X

I'm feeling really low regarding my weight (which looks high!)

I always get on my scales the day before WI (which is today) just to see how it's gone. Although my scales aren't the same as Group, they fluctuate in the same way, show me if I'm due a gain/loss etc.

Well this morning I get on to see 2 pound gain!! :-(

I knew I had a hungry day yesterday, and it's half term so been cooking more, but it's been all free foods and still had 10syns at most!
So why the hell the gain???!! :-(
I feel like this diet is failing me just when I'm so close to the finish line!
I always say keep going and it will show/come off the wk after etc but last week I worked v hard and lost half a pound :-(
I was always unsure if I should go this thurs to WI anyway...but I'm unsure if I can take another gain!!!

I agree with the girls above hun - look how far you have come :eek:

I had bad summer myself - I saw 11.7 3 times! Up/down/STS constantly from June to September ... then suddenly the weight started to drop off again! I could have thrown the towel in it was so frustrating ... but what's the alternative?? There's no way I'm calorie counting!! I love my food!

Go to weigh in hun ... you will hopefully be very pleasantly surprised and if all's not well then hopefully you will get the support. We will definitely still be here to give you all the support we can xx

Thanks for all advice and help :)

I have had my breakfast and coffee(s)

I am armed with fruit and ff yogurt for snacks

Will go look at sw friendly lunches now and stick to it!

Like have been mentioned - what is the alternative!?! I would have like to have got into the 10's by end of November but no big deal if haven't!! I'd rather sts weight for a while than go bk to gaining!!!

I will stick at it and hopefully over the next few weeks will b able to report an overall loss (as might not b every week!)

*** SIGHS*** weigh in tonight

I weighed myself this morning and am now 10stone 12.5lbs. woohoo! :D feel like i'm well on my way now! good luck ladies! xxxx

Well I have only gone and done it!!! Oh yes - 2 1/2lbs off tonight taking me to 10.12 1/2

What a good do. Come on Cai - I want to see you with me in the 10's to 9's xx

Thanks for all advice and help :)

I have had my breakfast and coffee(s)

I am armed with fruit and ff yogurt for snacks

Will go look at sw friendly lunches now and stick to it!

Like have been mentioned - what is the alternative!?! I would have like to have got into the 10's by end of November but no big deal if haven't!! I'd rather sts weight for a while than go bk to gaining!!!

I will stick at it and hopefully over the next few weeks will b able to report an overall loss (as might not b every week!)

Look at your own quote Cai - Life is for living not just for slimming - remember - lifestyle change! x

MissBeee said:
Well I have only gone and done it!!! Oh yes - 2 1/2lbs off tonight taking me to 10.12 1/2

Thanks!! And I WILL be there soon!! (or eventually lol)
Had a good day, did a green day which although I don't think work for me, I always feel full and satisfied...if it's a gain this week well so be it!
Last week I was 11st 4.5...that's only 5 lbs to loose before the 10's belong to me!!! :-D

I knew posting on here would help me out big style!!!

im so excited to be here, i felt like i was in the 12's for ages!! i hope the 11's speed by, id love to be in the 10's but christmas, but i know only i can do it, so im sitting here trying not to snack on stuff, which is hard!!! were totally skint this week so im having to make so with stuff thats in and its slim pickings unfortunately, and hubby is trying to stop smoking so hes eating the little bit of food we have left!! roll on friday!!

well done to those moving down into the next group!!

Well done ladies for getting into the 10's hopefully i will see you there in the next few weeks, i am determined to loose another 1/2 stone before we go away for Christmas.

Bit of a set back for me ... 1.5lbs on :eek:

However, it is * week and last night I had a couple of glasses wine which is usually unheard of the night before weigh in :eek: but I'm starting to feel more comfortable, if you know what I mean.

I know it will happen ... I'm just not in any rush to get there :)

Come on The Girls!

Ali you might find that you have bigger losses over the next few weeks especially if you're bloated. You are only 1lb off your Christmas challenge and remember that can flutuate from day to day anyway.

Ali, I am due too and sts this week... I an happy with that, shows that the green tea and cider vinegar helps as my gains were bad each month... Try it babe... I am on hols for the next two wi's but will pop on over the festivities... Sticking to plan until we go away on Wednesday... Good luck everyone for the next couple of weeks... xx Chelle xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

MissBeee said:

Well done Hun, really pleased for you :)

sleepytimesadie said:
Ali, I am due too and sts this week... I an happy with that, shows that the green tea and cider vinegar helps as my gains were bad each month... Try it babe... I am on hols for the next two wi's but will pop on over the festivities... Sticking to plan until we go away on Wednesday... Good luck everyone for the next couple of weeks... xx Chelle xx

Have a lovely time Hun, would love to see a pic of you all dressed up in your new coat x

Ali you might find that you have bigger losses over the next few weeks especially if you're bloated. You are only 1lb off your Christmas challenge and remember that can flutuate from day to day anyway.

Thanks Vic x You made me think then ... I was looking at the Xmas challenge as an overall 4.5/14 but you are right ... as a 1lb a week target I'm doing OK!

You've perked me up! Cheers!

Thanks Chelle! Have a fab time away and post us some piccies when you get back! Be good! ;)

well weigh in wasn't too bad last night i lost 1lb taking me to 11st 5.5lb which is still plus a half but still its going in the right direction again.. off for a photo shoot this weekend of the new me... so anyways going all for it this week. need 4lb off for my 8.5st award that would be pretty awesome 6lb till i get properly into the 10's i am probably dreaming right now cause i haven't had a huge loss in a very long time lol but i girl can dream ah? cause without our dreams to hold us together we don't have an awful lot.. i am so close right now to achieving one of my ultimate dreams!!

Back