Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ali* said:
Thanks Vic x You made me think then ... I was looking at the Xmas challenge as an overall 4.5/14 but you are right ... as a 1lb a week target I'm doing OK!

You've perked me up! Cheers!

Thanks Chelle! Have a fab time away and post us some piccies when you get back! Be good! ;)

No chance on the being good, but will put some photos up, of Halloween and Whitby...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

It looks like I've lost half a pound, taking me to 10 stone 13.5 lbs! :D

But I don't trust my (Sainsbury's basics) scales very much, as they fluctuate a lot. So I'm going to wait, and if they still say the same next time, then I'll believe it :)

Good luck to everyone else who is weighing in today! Xxx

I have had a complete week off doet this week, and I didn't even have reason to! Quite dissapointed in.myself really as I had got to 11.1 last week and if I had really tried I may have been in the 10s tomorrow.
Always seem to do this everytime I get close I seem to lose determination.
Well I shall see what tomorrows weigh in brings and start a fresh from there!
Well done everyone so far!x

Nayomee, what debridger said :) A nice fresh start, and you'll be in the 10s in no time.

Pleased to say that I'll be leaving you all this week, no offence :D :D :D Lost 3.5 pounds, taking me down to 10 stone 11.5. Got my 4.5 stone as well, and technically my club 35! Only 1.5 pounds to go until I hit a healthy BMI - so excited!

Nayomee, what debridger said :) A nice fresh start, and you'll be in the 10s in no time.

Pleased to say that I'll be leaving you all this week, no offence :D :D :D Lost 3.5 pounds, taking me down to 10 stone 11.5. Got my 4.5 stone as well, and technically my club 35! Only 1.5 pounds to go until I hit a healthy BMI - so excited!

Fantastic! And a kick up the bum for me ... you are all leaving and I wanna come too!!!

Sofartogo has gone and now has 'Not-Sofartogo' ...MissBeee, now you ... next will be Snakes&Ladders, Chelle & Blondee ...

Right! That's it! I'm coming after you!!!

Well done!!!! See you there! :flirt2:

Fantastic! And a kick up the bum for me ... you are all leaving and I wanna come too!!!

Sofartogo has gone and now has 'Not-Sofartogo' ...MissBeee, now you ... next will be Snakes&Ladders, Chelle & Blondee ...

You can do it, Ali! :D

who_la_hoop said:

See ya , you loser ;-) LOL

Ali* said:

:like: :)

You'll soon be joining us!! X

Well I had a girls night out last night & showed them some of my holiday snaps and I lost a bit of weight during the holiday due to sweating & not eating big meals I suppose but they all said I looked way too skinny?! :-/ Bit confused because I don't think I do...?? I'm still aiming to lose another half a stone for my next hols though... I'm still now a curvy size 12/14 so I'm healthy but losing a bit more won't hurt... I'm not doing it unhealthily by not eating so am I doing the right thing?? Xxx

Blondee said:
Well I had a girls night out last night & showed them some of my holiday snaps and I lost a bit of weight during the holiday due to sweating & not eating big meals I suppose but they all said I looked way too skinny?! :-/ Bit confused because I don't think I do...?? I'm still aiming to lose another half a stone for my next hols though... I'm still now a curvy size 12/14 so I'm healthy but losing a bit more won't hurt... I'm not doing it unhealthily by not eating so am I doing the right thing?? Xxx

I think that if you want to lose an extra half stone then you should. If u were a size 8 and still wanting to lose then there might be a problem but otherwise take no notice! X

lost 2lb at w.i this week and that put me down to 11st 0.5lb! god damn it, so close!! Next week I will get into the 10's!!! x

Yeah, course you are hun. As long as you're comfy and still eating and exercise well it's OK.

Someone said to me last week not to lose too much more - ha ha! I'm a good size 14!!! It's just not what they are used to seeing that's all.

You're doing fab hun x

Ok - lets play devils advocate here. A size 12/14 at 5'9" must mean you are relatively slim. OK, you're not a twiggy but not a fatty either.

You're taller than me, lighter than me, and smaller than me. BUT - me, I'm a big boned bonny lass and will never ever be a size 12 again - even in my wildest dreams - and all my friends are saying I'm too skinny now even though I still take a size 16 (albeit they are a tad big!!! :8855:)

What I am trying to say is it is up to YOU and no-one else. As long as you are eating sensibly, not being silly and skipping meals then you are fine chica.
A BMI around 22.5 is absolutely PERFECT.

Just bear in mind though, that we all still probably see ourselves as the "fatter me" so talk to a GOOD friend and see what he/she thinks. They see you as your are and not what you see in the mirror.

Hope this makes sense chica.

Slowly moving down the 11's. Lost a pound and a half this week taking me to 11st6. So 6.5 pounds to go and I'll be in the 10's. Hope to do that in 3 weeks xx

Back