Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Going to treat the family to a take away so that I don't have to cook tomorrow but I am going to cook myself lots of king prawns with garlic and chilli - something the children won't eat and I love! Syns will be spent on something pink and fizzy!
Now that sounds like my kind of girl!
I ADORE prawns and any sort of fizz- but especially the pink variety.

Good luck for tonight and
Happy-Birthday-10134130.gif
For Tomorrow

After being annoyed last week and missing WI I will be back tomorrow and praying for a loss!! Even just half a pound!
The small (2-3lbs) gain I saw on my scales last wk had reduced...fingers crossed! I wanna b in the 10'a by end of November!! Even if I'm just 10:13.5 lol :)

11st 7lbs - lost 1lb this week. Have been on the dukan for 5 month and lost 2 stone. but missing my slimmingworld. working towards the under 11st. only 7lbs to go.

Now that sounds like my kind of girl!
I ADORE prawns and any sort of fizz- but especially the pink variety.

Good luck for tonight and
Happy-Birthday-10134130.gif
For Tomorrow

Thank you very much! It was another 2.5lbs off at weigh in! Very pleased with myself!
:thankyou:

Well I lost 3 lbs this week so only 3.5 lbs to go until I'm in the 10's now. Hopefully get that in 2 weeks (though doing it by next week would be nice :) ) xx

1.25lbs off for me this morning. Was hoping for more but hey ho ... it's gone!

Well done! That is a fab loss.

I always remember that even 1/2 lb loss per week is 2 stone in a year! x

A fabtabulous 3.5 tonight, these last few weeks or so when I've thought I've deserved more, or when I shouldn't have gained have finally caught up - yay
Just noticed, I'm 1lb away from my 3.5 stone award....so, hopefully next week eh?

Please read as - I'm 1lb away from my 2.5 stone award

Last edited:
Debridger said:
A fabtabulous 3.5 tonight, these last few weeks or so when I've thought I've deserved more, or when I shouldn't have gained have finally caught up - yay
Just noticed, I'm 1lb away from my 3.5 stone award....so, hopefully next week eh?

Hey that's amazing, you must be over the moon with that. So pleased for you and you WILL get your 3 1/2 stone next week I'm sure.

:bighug:

rachel1984 said:
Well I lost 3 lbs this week so only 3.5 lbs to go until I'm in the 10's now. Hopefully get that in 2 weeks (though doing it by next week would be nice :) ) xx

Well done hun, I need 3 1/2 to get to target and like you I would be thrilled to do that next week. However would settle for 2 weeks very happily. :D

Well I have had 2 weeks of food wrongness! Gained 3lb over last 2 weeks, now sitting at 11.5, time to start afresh and have a 100% week to see how much I can undo!

I see lots of you are absolutely whizzing along in your weight loss, well done!

J
x

Well, I weighed myself a couple of days in a row now. Yesterday I thought looked suspiciously low, so I didn't trust my dodgy scales, but today they still said 10 stone 10 lbs! :D

I have literally NO IDEA how that happened, because although I have been working out a lot (and trying to build muscle), I also ate a fair amount of chocolate (blast those Halloween leftovers!).

All the hard work in the gym must have paid off!

So...I'm outta here! Thanks for all your support lovely ladies, and I'm sure you'll follow me soon: it seems like the pounds are tumbling all around!

xxx

Well I have had 2 weeks of food wrongness! Gained 3lb over last 2 weeks, now sitting at 11.5, time to start afresh and have a 100% week to see how much I can undo!

I see lots of you are absolutely whizzing along in your weight loss, well done!

J
x

You can do it hun - just jump back on the wagon!

Well, I weighed myself a couple of days in a row now. Yesterday I thought looked suspiciously low, so I didn't trust my dodgy scales, but today they still said 10 stone 10 lbs! :D

I have literally NO IDEA how that happened, because although I have been working out a lot (and trying to build muscle), I also ate a fair amount of chocolate (blast those Halloween leftovers!).

All the hard work in the gym must have paid off!

So...I'm outta here! Thanks for all your support lovely ladies, and I'm sure you'll follow me soon: it seems like the pounds are tumbling all around!

xxx

Flipping 'eck! Well done hun! Maybe its time for me to start a bit of this exercise mallarky :rolleyes:

OH NO :mad:

Just read my post (done from my phone!!!!) fat fingers, or little keys... Grrrrr

That should read -
I'm 1lb away from my 2.5 stone award!!!!

It will be 3.5 stone, but not any time soon :cry:

Previous post edited!!

Back