Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ha ha, that's what I'm on track for! I'm 2lbs off my 2 stone and I've been doing this for a year in January.

You've just made me work out my average ... 1.58 per week ... that's actually better than I thought!

Thanks hun! :)

You are welcome and there is your motivation!!! Go for it!! Good luck x

A fabtabulous 3.5 tonight, these last few weeks or so when I've thought I've deserved more, or when I shouldn't have gained have finally caught up - yay
Just noticed, I'm 1lb away from my 3.5 stone award....so, hopefully next week eh?

Please read as - I'm 1lb away from my 2.5 stone award

Brilliant!!!!! Go for it!! 2lbs off by next week. I only need 1/2lb for my first stone! x

Snakes and ladders said:
Well, I weighed myself a couple of days in a row now. Yesterday I thought looked suspiciously low, so I didn't trust my dodgy scales, but today they still said 10 stone 10 lbs! :D

I have literally NO IDEA how that happened, because although I have been working out a lot (and trying to build muscle), I also ate a fair amount of chocolate (blast those Halloween leftovers!).

All the hard work in the gym must have paid off!

So...I'm outta here! Thanks for all your support lovely ladies, and I'm sure you'll follow me soon: it seems like the pounds are tumbling all around!

xxx

Wow that's amazing well done you, just done zumba, going to try to copy your success lol pigs might fly

Well, I weighed myself a couple of days in a row now. Yesterday I thought looked suspiciously low, so I didn't trust my dodgy scales, but today they still said 10 stone 10 lbs! :D

I have literally NO IDEA how that happened, because although I have been working out a lot (and trying to build muscle), I also ate a fair amount of chocolate (blast those Halloween leftovers!).

So...I'm outta here! Thanks for all your support lovely ladies, and I'm sure you'll follow me soon: it seems like the pounds are tumbling all around!

xxx

Well done :clap: will hopefully be seeing you there next wee that is unless all the chocolate i've been nibbling on doesn't catch me up! :17729:

Last edited:
Snakes and ladders said:

xxx

That's brilliant you loser ;-)

Seems like I really need to get
off my bum!

Hi all, ive lost 4lb this week this brings me to 11st 9lb. I would like to join you all on my journey to the 10's please xxx

Can I join too ladies, I weigh in at 11st 13lb and need help and support from other ppl that understand slimming world as I want to get into the 10st bracket by early next year.

Hello Lorraine! Im sure they will all welcome you with open arms! Strictly speaking I should not be here but I like these guys! They are full of inspiration x

Oh dear. I gained 1.5lbs, can't say I wasn't expecting it though. Really need to try hard this week!
Well done everyone on your fantastic losses!
Naomi x

Hi all, ive lost 4lb this week this brings me to 11st 9lb. I would like to join you all on my journey to the 10's please xxx

Can I join too ladies, I weigh in at 11st 13lb and need help and support from other ppl that understand slimming world as I want to get into the 10st bracket by early next year.

Welcome to our thread girls! Lots of friendly advice and support here :)

This thread is the BEST!:gen126:

No wonder MissBeee comes back to visit ... if I ever make it into the 10s I think I will remain an honorary member too ;)

thanks guys as you know losing weight is a daily battle I cant wait to weigh myself on tuesday to see how my first week has went have been trying to do some red days as I used to do green a lot and might try to do ee too but still trying to get my head round it lol

Morning all, I WI this morning and lost 4.25lbs which has brought me down to 11st 11lbs so was hoping to join this group please :)

I honestly can not remember the last time I was in the 11's - actually I think on the way up I flew past the 11's so quickly I don't think I saw them on the scales!! :(

K x

Morning all, I WI this morning and lost 4.25lbs which has brought me down to 11st 11lbs so was hoping to join this group please :)

I honestly can not remember the last time I was in the 11's - actually I think on the way up I flew past the 11's so quickly I don't think I saw them on the scales!! :(

K x

Now that is a fabulous result! Well done!! And welcome to our lovely thread xx

blown it again!!!!!!!!!!! 1 mars bar, 1 snicker + 1/2 a twix..... time for a swim i think, really cross with myself for the mindless munching.

Back