Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

My consultant has just txt me to say I'm up for an award - miss slinky - or summat like that. I have no idea what it is but it is exciting and it have given my motivation a boost!! :) x

Week done Kirstym! and all you other losers.

Me? I've had a titchy gain so still not back with you ladies. Had a cold followed by some other lurgy that made both me and hubby feel blurgh. So I've been eating too meny carbs in comfort food. Always fatal for me. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Just ¾ lbs over at the moment. Maybe I'll be back next week . . . .:wave_cry:

Thank you ladies. Feeling a bit more positive today. Just had superspeed veggie soup with fruit & yoghurt for lunch. So back on track !!

after my chocolate binge this week i still managed to loose 1lb! so that takes me into the 10's!!!!, it just shows that if you compensate with a bit more excercise and being good (most of the time) you can have a few treats, although i think i need to get back on it 100% and start making a note of what i eat as i think it helps keep me focused... see you ladies in the tens!!

Well everyone I am back and after a very good holiday at Whitby Goth Week, I am ready to jump right back on plan... Will see what the damage is tomorrow scale wise, but as from today, no more ' I am on holiday' thinking... Back on plan and I am going to get to Target this time... No more messing and letting my head mess me up...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well everyone I am back and after a very good holiday at Whitby Goth Week, I am ready to jump right back on plan... Will see what the damage is tomorrow scale wise, but as from today, no more ' I am on holiday' thinking... Back on plan and I am going to get to Target this time... No more messing and letting my head mess me up...

Glad you had a good time, just remember though even if you do have a quick gain it will more than likely fall off again just as fast.

It feels so good when you give yourself a big shake up and listen to the positive you that says you CAN do this.

Vic1980 said:
Glad you had a good time, just remember though even if you do have a quick gain it will more than likely fall off again just as fast.

It feels so good when you give yourself a big shake up and listen to the positive you that says you CAN do this.

Yes babe it does, hopefully I can stay positive this time by not expecting to be flawless...

Welcome back Chelle x

Hope you had a ball!

Ali* said:
Welcome back Chelle x

Hope you had a ball!

Yes sweetheart I did... So many people commented on my losses and I looked and felt fab... Think I may have a heavy gain, but I know it won't be too hard to get back on the loser cruiser... How have you been doing ?...

Yes sweetheart I did... So many people commented on my losses and I looked and felt fab... Think I may have a heavy gain, but I know it won't be too hard to get back on the loser cruiser... How have you been doing ?...

That's great ... you remember that feeling and you'll do OK hun.

Me? Don't ask! I can't even look at a glass of wine without putting weight on! Went out with hubby on Saturday, had a pub lunch which was fairly on plan except for a couple of chips and 3 glasses (large :eek:) of wine and put on 4lbs, lol! I am currently working my butt off trying to expel the excess salt and fluid from my body before WI tomorrow!

Ali* said:
That's great ... you remember that feeling and you'll do OK hun.

Me? Don't ask! I can't even look at a glass of wine without putting weight on! Went out with hubby on Saturday, had a pub lunch which was fairly on plan except for a couple of chips and 3 glasses (large :eek:) of wine and put on 4lbs, lol! I am currently working my butt off trying to expel the excess salt and fluid from my body before WI tomorrow!

I know all about wine, one of my vices, I am now banning it from past my lips... Vodka is all I can get away with... You might just find you do better than expected, just hang in there, and I will keep my fingers crossed for you... xx

Debridger said:
Pommette, hang in there

Nice one vic - hope to see you soon

Glad you had a good trip Chelle - nice to see you back

Thanks babe ... Nice to be back... xx

Well I'm here for another week.

Lost 2 lbs this week. Was hoping for more but totm and my weight hasn't moved since Saturday. I know 2 lbs is good though :)

Oh, and my weight is 11st1 now, so a pound and a half and I'm out of here :)

Back