Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Oh girls - I put on 1lb on Saturday when I got weighed then like a total idiot I just ate & drank my way all through till yesterday!!!

Now when I think about the damage I've done a 1lb gain is the least of my worries so not looking forward to getting weighed at the weeken & thinking about just not bothering but then I know that may lead me to come off plan again!!!

So I was 11st 10lbs last time I got weighed - god only knows what I am now tho

Its my own fault - I'm now back on plan so wipe the slate clean & start again eh?!?!

L xxx

so i am now back on track but back at 11st 6 .. this week is going to be a great week ... if not i will eat my hat lol and that is so not happening i want a lovely loss this week i have had 4 weeks of messing around and i could do without it now

Oh girls - I put on 1lb on Saturday when I got weighed then like a total idiot I just ate & drank my way all through till yesterday!!!

Now when I think about the damage I've done a 1lb gain is the least of my worries so not looking forward to getting weighed at the weeken & thinking about just not bothering but then I know that may lead me to come off plan again!!!

So I was 11st 10lbs last time I got weighed - god only knows what I am now tho

Its my own fault - I'm now back on plan so wipe the slate clean & start again eh?!?!

L xxx

Course you can hun ... let's get back on plan together!!

so i am now back on track but back at 11st 6 .. this week is going to be a great week ... if not i will eat my hat lol and that is so not happening i want a lovely loss this week i have had 4 weeks of messing around and i could do without it now

Nice to have you back on track Cara ... you're doing great hun x

4lbs on... Not bad for a week away at WGW... Started back on plan yesterday... Kev has made red onion soup for today, been out and stocked up on good foods so no excuses not to get back on track...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Trango said:
Oh, it's so frustrating sometimes isn't it! Hang in there Deb, you will get the result you deserve next week if you hang in there, at least you didn't put on! :cool:

Cheers, seems to be like that recently
Have a good loss, STS or gain a little, lose a bit, lose a bit, lose a good amount, STS, etc, etc
I'll stick to it - it's the overall amount, week by week isn't so important I guess

Debridger said:
Cheers, seems to be like that recently
Have a good loss, STS or gain a little, lose a bit, lose a bit, lose a good amount, STS, etc, etc
I'll stick to it - it's the overall amount, week by week isn't so important I guess

Too right it is hun, enjoy the journey x

1lb off for me this week xx

Hello Ladies & Gents!

I started off in the 14st to 13st club and now I'm here!!!

I lost 4lb on Thurs making my current weight 11st 11lb :D

Lozzie Stardust said:
Hello Ladies & Gents!

I started off in the 14st to 13st club and now I'm here!!!

I lost 4lb on Thurs making my current weight 11st 11lb :D

Wow, you must be thrilled hun, well done that's a fantastic result! Welcome aboard x

Back