Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well continuing on my 777 week, also have done zumba every day except yesterday as I had my rugby manager hat on for a cup game, we didn't get back till 2 and then by the time I had prepared tea, I was shattered lol!

Keep up the good work everyone, fingers crossed for us all :D

Hi all, anyone mind if I join W.I. this morning lost 3lb down to 11st. 13 first time I made it into the 11's in years and I'm so chuffed I've been stuck in the 12's forever so I need some support to get me down to the 10s

julieellen said:
Hi all, anyone mind if I join W.I. this morning lost 3lb down to 11st. 13 first time I made it into the 11's in years and I'm so chuffed I've been stuck in the 12's forever so I need some support to get me down to the 10s

Welcome on board hun, as Ali says, this is a great thread for getting lots of support.
Well done for a really good loss to get here too x

kirstym said:
Welcome to the 11's Julieellen :)

Well 1.5lb's off today and that takes me into the single figures of the 11's - now weigh 11st 9.5lbs - silly I know but feels like another step along the path :) K x

Well done you, all that walking worked lol :)

Really pleased for you Hun x

Hi all and thanks everyone for the welcome and well done on your losses
kirstym not silly at all I know how hard you must have worked to get there hope i'll follow you into the singles next week

Trango said:
Well done you, all that walking worked lol :)

Really pleased for you Hun x

Thanks - only problem is I'm going to have to try and match it again this week :( haha!! I think I might take a leaf out of your book and up the anti on my Zumba this week :) x

julieellen said:
Hi all and thanks everyone for the welcome and well done on your losses
kirstym not silly at all I know how hard you must have worked to get there hope i'll follow you into the singles next week

Thank you :) I'm sure you will, I look forward to seeing your single stats next week :) K x

conlou1 said:
hi all, im back! i lost 2 this week, taking off the 1.5 i gained the past 2 weeks and an extra half. so pleased!!! lets hope i stay here this time!

Aww, well done hun and welcome back! Of course you will be here for more than a quick visit I am sure x

Phew just about made it! 11stone 13.5lb at wi last night. Don't think I've been this light for 17 years. Potentially could be my last stone category as target currently 11.6. Although thinking I might drop that to 11 to get further down on the healthy BMi chart.

Getting smaller losses now and lots of "you don't need to lose anymore" but I'm not quite a healthy BMi and am very determined to get there.

fit4thirtynine said:
Phew just about made it! 11stone 13.5lb at wi last night. Don't think I've been this light for 17 years. Potentially could be my last stone category as target currently 11.6. Although thinking I might drop that to 11 to get further down on the healthy BMi chart.

Getting smaller losses now and lots of "you don't need to lose anymore" but I'm not quite a healthy BMi and am very determined to get there.

I know what you mean about the smaller losses, however well done and welcome :)

Doin' good ladies, doin' good.

I'm a naughty everyday weigher (tut tut) and the scales were kind today.
Lost the bloat gain from last week. So with a bit of luck I may be back on Monday.
Keep your fingers crossed for me please!

Pleased to report in 1 1/2lb lighter, yippee!

Also won my groups Miss Slinky! So proud as it means my lovely fellow group members made the vote!
We are going out for a Xmas lunch in a couple of weeks, they said before that who ever wins Miss Slinky had to wear the sash to the meal! Hmm...... Lol

Now currently 1 1/2lb from 2 1/2 stone award and a further 1lb away from TARGET!

I'm just the same - up and down in ½ lb chunks!! Reet Pain.

I'm not far off target either and keep getting the "Stop - you've lost enough"

You'll know when to stop so just do what makes YOU happy. Good luck chica

Back