Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Flying visit

+6. I AM GUTTED. I was bad at Grandad's Funeral, but not that bad! :( :( see y'all soon :(

Lozzie Stardust said:
Flying visit

+6. I AM GUTTED. I was bad at Grandad's Funeral, but not that bad! :( :( see y'all soon :(

Ouch, that's gutting hun, maybe down to emotional stress? Whilst it's annoying, you can get that off and will probably get a lovely surprise next week. Hang in there :bighug:

Hi,
brand new newbie here and delighted to have found you all. I started at 12 1/2 stone and now am 11.11 - can't wait to get it down more, but still very happy that the weight is going off not on!

Meh got weighed Monday & I'm back to 12st 1lbs

So hopefully after I get weighed on Monday next week I'll be back in your gang!

D x x x

Hi,
brand new newbie here and delighted to have found you all. I started at 12 1/2 stone and now am 11.11 - can't wait to get it down more, but still very happy that the weight is going off not on!

Well done hun! Welcome to our thread xx

Meh got weighed Monday & I'm back to 12st 1lbs

So hopefully after I get weighed on Monday next week I'll be back in your gang!

D x x x

Oops! Get your bum back here pronto mrs!!!

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and after I had my daughter I was 14st 13lb. Since then I'm down to 11st 10lbs. My goal is to get to 11st dead as I'm 5ft 10. So would love to join this thread xx

Only one pound off for me this week taking me to 11st 3.25lbs...nearly there, slowly but surely!!

After weighing in last week I am now 11 st 1 1/2 pounds, would actually cry with happiness if I could see a weigh in with 10 in front of it on Thurs! 2lb... it is doable isn't it? Even with totm?

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and after I had my daughter I was 14st 13lb. Since then I'm down to 11st 10lbs. My goal is to get to 11st dead as I'm 5ft 10. So would love to join this thread xx

Well done girls! Keep Going Keep Going!!!

emsie14 said:
After weighing in last week I am now 11 st 1 1/2 pounds, would actually cry with happiness if I could see a weigh in with 10 in front of it on Thurs! 2lb... it is doable isn't it? Even with totm?

Fingers are firmly crossed for you emsie, hoping for a good loss this week after a 1 pound gain last week x

I was a sts this week. Getting annoyed as past couple of weeks I've been so good and started exercising daily and not seeing anything for it. Fingers crossed it starts to show soon. Well done to everyone xxx

emsie14 said:
Thanks millierose! Same to you! How are you finding it this week?

I'm finding it great this week, I've noticed a change in the fitting of my clothes, so fingers crossed. I'm sure that pound on was water retention! How are you feeling this week x

Millierose1 said:
I'm finding it great this week, I've noticed a change in the fitting of my clothes, so fingers crossed. I'm sure that pound on was water retention! How are you feeling this week x

That's fantastic! I'm having just an ok week. Eating ok but having a few snacks which I normally wouldn't be touching... Putting it down to totm... Fingers crossed though I won't see a gain on Thursday! X

emsie14 said:
That's fantastic! I'm having just an ok week. Eating ok but having a few snacks which I normally wouldn't be touching... Putting it down to totm... Fingers crossed though I won't see a gain on Thursday! X

I'm sure you will be ok hun, I've had a few treats too but stayed away from bread! I've got my weigh in tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for your post on thurs x

Back