Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Caldil said:
I was a sts this week. Getting annoyed as past couple of weeks I've been so good and started exercising daily and not seeing anything for it. Fingers crossed it starts to show soon. Well done to everyone xxx

Hi caldil may be because your exercising it might be your putting on muscle? Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're not seeing the results on the scales your losing inches and toning up. Try measuring you may be surprised!! :)

Hi all, hope you don't mind but I can I join you guys please?

Im 11st 10 and want to get to 10st 10. Been away from sw for 3 years, back to back kids. No excuses now they are 3 & 2! I need all the help I can as today's been a hard first day after 3 years of eating anything!

Millierose1 said:
I'm sure you will be ok hun, I've had a few treats too but stayed away from bread! I've got my weigh in tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for your post on thurs x

Best of luck tomorrow hun! Looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

rharbord said:
Hi all, hope you don't mind but I can I join you guys please?

Im 11st 10 and want to get to 10st 10. Been away from sw for 3 years, back to back kids. No excuses now they are 3 & 2! I need all the help I can as today's been a hard first day after 3 years of eating anything!

Well done for starting back! You'll be surprised at how easily you fall back into the Sw plan! If you need any help tho with recipes or anything gimme a shout!

Arrr thank you. This site is brilliant. New to it and have found it so helpful already.

Quick question please, on EE can you only snack on SuperDrive food or can you snack on red/green food? I know on red days I can eat as much meat etc as I like, anytime, but not sure on EE.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, if so, please point me to the right place xx

Hi all, w.i. this morning sts so disappointed tried green days tried red days now gone back to EE hope i won't get stuck for weeks again seems I do better when I don't try so hard, nevermind upwards and onwards. Congratulations on all your losses and a warm welcome to all the new people

weigh day seems to come round so quick at the moment for me that is wednesday evening, i was 11st 2lb last week 1/2lb off my 8.5st award ... wonder if i will get that this week. i even avaded the cake today as it was my son's 4th birthday how good am i? treated myself to a pink wafer at 2 syns instead lol

Millierose1 said:
Hi caldil may be because your exercising it might be your putting on muscle? Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're not seeing the results on the scales your losing inches and toning up. Try measuring you may be surprised!! :)

I have took my measurements so hope to see something soon. Thanks for the info x

Arrr thank you. This site is brilliant. New to it and have found it so helpful already.

Quick question please, on EE can you only snack on SuperDrive food or can you snack on red/green food? I know on red days I can eat as much meat etc as I like, anytime, but not sure on EE.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, if so, please point me to the right place xx

On EE days you can eat as much lean meats/pasta/rice/potatoes as you want, but you must have 1/3 superfree foods, i.e fruit or most veg with your meal. Does this answer your question? x

Thank you. So it means I can just have a piece of chicken at anytime of the day or should I have Superfree with it or only snack on Superfree.

Thank you. So it means I can just have a piece of chicken at anytime of the day or should I have Superfree with it or only snack on Superfree.

hey hun the official stance on it is that you can eat any free food any time of the day BUT on ee i fond that if i snack on carbs between meals and have too many with my meals i dont lose weight, its best to snack on super free between meals to have the best weight loss results and make sure you have at least 1/3 of your plate superfree at each meal!! x

Thank you. That makes total sense. I suppose if I eat say a bit of chicken and follow up with an apple and banana that might work?

Thank you. That makes total sense. I suppose if I eat say a bit of chicken and follow up with an apple and banana that might work?

Yep that would work perfectly! Also if you're making soups/stir frys or stews etc, you can throw in loads of speed superfree foods which I find alot easier to account for my superfree foods that way. :)

conlou1 said:
try to eat the fruit first cos you may find after eating the fruit you dont really want the meat and then youve only snacked on super free which is excellent!!! i often snack on boiled eggs as they are very filling!

Thanks for the info and I love the idea of the eggs.

Back