Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Morning peeps,

I am still here just been bogged down by poorly kids and hectic lives this past few weeks! Did really well last week at weigh in, lost 5lbs taking me down to 11st 1.5! Cant remember being this light! Have got on my scales at home this morning and they are showing a 1lb gain, any ideas of how to trick that sneaky pound into hiding?! Really don't want a gain this week :(

I see lots of you are having very successful Novembers, its great to see such dedication and hard work, keep it up

J
x

Morning peeps,

I am still here just been bogged down by poorly kids and hectic lives this past few weeks! Did really well last week at weigh in, lost 5lbs taking me down to 11st 1.5! Cant remember being this light! Have got on my scales at home this morning and they are showing a 1lb gain, any ideas of how to trick that sneaky pound into hiding?! Really don't want a gain this week :(

I see lots of you are having very successful Novembers, its great to see such dedication and hard work, keep it up

J
x

Wow! Well done on the 5lbs loss - that's incredible!

Personally I would have to take the 1lb gain on the chin as I know I couldn't sustain a big loss like that and follow it with another loss. It takes my body a whole month to get used to being 1lb lighter ... let alone 5! I'm not kidding either - take a look at my signature block! :8855:

Hey really delighted to report a 2 1/2lb loss this week, not only getting SOW but also 2 1/2 stone award, oh yes and I only managed to get to TARGET.

Thanks to everyone as I have had loads of inspiration and support along the way. Now aiming to tip over into the 10 stone bracket! I think I would feel complete then :D

Trango said:
Hey really delighted to report a 2 1/2lb loss this week, not only getting SOW but also 2 1/2 stone award, oh yes and I only managed to get to TARGET.

Thanks to everyone as I have had loads of inspiration and support along the way. Now aiming to tip over into the 10 stone bracket! I think I would feel complete then :D

Well done Hun great achievement xx

You know how proud of you I am hun ... but I've just realised you've qualified to leave this thread now :cry:

Stay!!! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase!!!!!!

Hey everybody... It's been a while!! I've been offline due to many reasons - job, no access & have been eating everything us sight!! I put 2lbs on last week but still in the mid 11's so... 30 days until Egypt!! I'm getting back on it :) xxx

Well it was lovely being a part of your group but I now feel it's time to move on................................I lost a pound and a half and now weigh 10st 12.5 :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well done sweetie! Good luck on the rest of your journey xx

Thank you :) and good luck to everyone with their journey's and I look forward to seeing you all in the 10's!! :) xx

Well done everyone for the weight losses.

Can anyone tell me does mix veg count as Superfree food?

on extra easy yes hun, frozen and fresh is free. if your doing red days then veg with potatoes, peas and parsnip (i think thats it) isnt free so be careful!! although mushy peas are super free....very confusing!! lol

well, i have just bumped into my old next door neighbour and she looks amazing!!! shes lost about 4 stone since january, shes doing ww though lol, but i walked straight past her at first i didnt even recognise her!!! such an inspiration!! its spurred me on. im sat here with some red wine which i poured into my jug and measured exactly how much i was having and have started a syn jar again....70 pennies for the week and when they are gone they are gone and i just live on free and super free. ive bought some pickled onion and pickled veg to snack on and have my leftovers from the free curry that i made for tea to have for dinner or tea tomorrow! i am gonna do this!! i can smell the 10's and i want in!

Morning peeps,

J
x
Hiya Chica - glad to hear from you again, & well done on a mega loss. Ignore the gain - it's almost certainly just carb bloat!

Let us know how you are getting on, on the Advent Calendar Girls thread too! We're missing you!

Well ladies - I'm back. WI today has me at 11 st 12¾ lbs!

Actually - this is target too! So I'll be with you for some time!!!! :D

on extra easy yes hun, frozen and fresh is free. if your doing red days then veg with potatoes, peas and parsnip (i think thats it) isnt free so be careful!! although mushy peas are super free....very confusing!! lol
Er no - mushy peas NOT even free on Red - only free on green and EE.
Mushy peas are a HexB on red.

Back