Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

well i lost 1.5lb last night, taking me down to 11st 0.5lb lol xx

i gosh yes lol, i am so getting there next week lol i will be at target for christmas lol 3 more weigh ins and just over 2lb a week to loss

emsie14 said:
Thanks millirose! I had another 1 1/2 lb off this week so I'm bang on 11 stone. So I'm with ye all for at least another week ?

That was me last wk...this week I lost 1.5 lbs taking me to 10st 12.5 :-D

It's been lovely having yr support ladies!! And I will soon see you all in the next bracket :-D xxxx

Hi all I am afraid it is adios from me - but not going in the right direction (up to the 12's)!!

Unfortunately my scales have been lying too me! :( I noticed the last couple of weeks they seemed to be taking ages to settle on a weight each week at WI, but I ignored it because I would always take 2 or 3 measurements and they always eventually settled at the same weight. Then my OH started to complain about it so we went and weighed at my mum's first thing this morning and it appears our scales were weighing us in at 17lbs lighter than we really are :( :( :( :(

So I have just had the biggest gain imaginable when following the diet 100% :( :(

So goodbye from a very disheartened slimmer (hopefully I will stay on plan and be back here in the new yr!!)

Good luck all K x

Yeah Kirsty, when you get your new scales, you might find you hop straight back here and it's your Mum's scales that are not very friendly. Fingers crossed for you babe :wave_cry:

Hello! Hope it's okay to join this thread as I've been working my way down through the 11's and down to 11.7 so halfway there.....just got to keep going would like to shift the other half before Xmas but think that might be a tad optimistic. My target is 9.7 which I have until June to achieve as being a bridesmaid for my sister and the other bridesmaids are all size 8 (no word of a lie) so while I don't think I'll be a size 8 I would be happy with a 10. Time to get my boots on and kick myself up the a**!! :)

hi, just joining this thread too - just lost enough on my first weigh in to take me out of the twelves, which I'm really happy about. First goal is 11 4 but final goal is 10 and a half, so here goes!

Weighed myself today and 1.8 down. Day early by mistake but very pleased so as it my first week. Not been as hard as I thought. Can't believe I've been putting it off for so long. I want to be half a stone light by jan for my birthday, on the way so very happy today!!!

Hi all, w.i. today lost 1lb that puts me at 11st 12lbs, well at least I didn't put on or sts like last week. At this rate i'll be crawling my way down to the 10's still on the bright side gives me more time with you lovely lotx

Back