Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Come on ladies i am missing your motivational words, all aboard the 10 stone express!!!!!!!!

was 10.10 last week so its still coming off, but not really been "on plan" for 3 weeks, i keep falling of the waggon in spectacular fashion! but i try and go for a run to compensate which seems to be working for now but i think i need to give myself a slap and get back to it. But on a positive note my body seems to have changed shape all of a sudden which is all good.

How are you getting on?

was 10.10 last week so its still coming off, but not really been "on plan" for 3 weeks, i keep falling of the waggon in spectacular fashion! but i try and go for a run to compensate which seems to be working for now but i think i need to give myself a slap and get back to it. But on a positive note my body seems to have changed shape all of a sudden which is all good.

How are you getting on?

Slow.com! Was stuck at 11.7 for the whole of the summer, went up briefly after holiday to Cyprus to 11.10, taken 3 months to get down to 11.4 now stuck again!

I was starting to get a bit frustrated cos I'm mostly a 100% girl but seeing it written down like that I suppose it's not too bad - I'm nearly half a stone lighter than September which I don't give myself credit for.

Good girl on the running! I am coming round to the fact that I'm going to have to start some sort of exercise soon :rolleyes:

Well done Chick! Keep at it!

2.5 off this week, 11,9.5 now, can't believe it, never thought i'd ever be this light!!

Just the 1lb off this week for me, taking me to 11st11lb. Changed my final target to 11 today. So probably 11 weeks to go at this rate!

Well done you guys for your weight losses xx

Well done girls!

Fit4thirtynine - a lb a week is totally brilliant hun! I'm more like a lb a month!

rharbord - keep going - this will be you reporting great losses soon!

HI!

Hi everyone! Am very pleased to say have had to leave the 12 down to 11 thread :D
Lost 5lbs this week, bringing me down to 11 stone 13 :)!
Still only just in the bracket, but I still feel like I deserve to be here! Hehe!
Looking forward to loosing the next 14 lbs with you all!
x

Smack bang in the middle with a 2 loss. leaving me at 11.7, the 10s are getting closer!

Well done!

i lost a pound this week, a bit disappointed..i tried really hard. got 2 heavy weekends the next 2 weeks so not sure if i will even be able to stay the same, i hope i dont end up back into the 12's again :(

Chin up Lou - you can do this hun xx You're an at-home weigher like me so we need extra special support! (((Hugs)))

Hi everyone! Am very pleased to say have had to leave the 12 down to 11 thread :D
Lost 5lbs this week, bringing me down to 11 stone 13 :)!
Still only just in the bracket, but I still feel like I deserve to be here! Hehe!
Looking forward to loosing the next 14 lbs with you all!
x

Fabulous start! Well done!

Eurgh put on 1lb so I'm back upto 11st 13lbs - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Dxxx

Come on Dolly!! I can feel a 100% week coming up ... :party0011:

Ali* said:
After what feels like weeks of STS I am happy to report 1.25 off! Yippee!!

This takes me to 11.2.75 - my lowest yet :D

Yay well done, no official wi in for me until next week, but 1lb off for me and six for Kev according to home scales, we'll see truly next week...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back