Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I lost 3lb this week taking me to 10st 11 which im over the moon with!!!! :D so my lovelies I'll be moving to the next thread... Hope to see you all there soon :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooooohoooo!!!

I'm back! :D I've worked my way down from the 14st zone now *BACK* in the 11's at 11st 12.5 :D

Some great losses well done

Not been on here much recently ....had been a bit peeved with 0.5 gain, followed by a 1lb gain that really, honestly weren't deserved.....anyhow, carried on plan and had a 4.5 loss also giving me my 2.5st award.....I'm so glad I didn't throw in the towel

Hi all, not good sts again this week thats just 1lb off in three weeks don't know whats going on been 100% but its just not budging feel like having a good blow out but its taken me so long to get here i'd be devastated if I put it on again. Been under a lot of stress lately my best friend has been diagnosed with cancer and mam and dad are ill too maybe thats the problem but hey at least I haven't put on so onwards and downwards I hope lol. Well done and love to everyone.xx

julieellen said:
Hi all, not good sts again this week thats just 1lb off in three weeks don't know whats going on been 100% but its just not budging feel like having a good blow out but its taken me so long to get here i'd be devastated if I put it on again. Been under a lot of stress lately my best friend has been diagnosed with cancer and mam and dad are ill too maybe thats the problem but hey at least I haven't put on so onwards and downwards I hope lol. Well done and love to everyone.xx

I'm sorry to hear about your friends and family health issues. Well done for staying the same, I just know I would of gained if I was you.

Keep plugging away at it. It will happen. I sts too but not shocked as I've had a bug weekend with parties etc xx

emsie14 said:
I lost 3lb this week taking me to 10st 11 which im over the moon with!!!! :D so my lovelies I'll be moving to the next thread... Hope to see you all there soon :) xx

Well done to you :) xx

Hi everybody! After going up and down the 12's by my own half hearted attempt I finally made it in to the 11s at 11st 13.5lbs tonight!
Now that I am here I plan to kick myself in the backside and do this plan properly!

:D

Just have a few minutes to post, I lost one and so did Kev, takes me to 11.1 and Kev 14.5 almost back to normal just need to tweek hours to pull it all in... Will get there though... Only got internet ion my phone until next week, so posts and reading posts a bit hit and miss, bear with me, normal service will be resumed as soon as I find out what is normal anyway... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I had a STS this week so stuck at 11.6 for another week but after 2 parties at the weekend I'm happy that I actually maintained - anyhoo going to have a good week and hopefully lose next week :)

Hi there! I have just started SW and I weigh 11st 9lbs... I was in the 10's early this year so hoping to get back there soon :) My first WI will be next Thursday xx

back form holibobs, and I'm up and down like a yo-yo. 10 days back in the UK meant a 1.3 kg gain (2.86 lbs) so in target range - but that means I'm back at 12:2 !!!!! Grrrrr

Well done all you losers and especuially those getting to the 10's

First weigh in after five weeks being naughty & losing the plan... I put on 3lb then last night I lost 3.5lb :) :) :) Which means I'm back down again to 11st 5.5lb so hoping to shift those five by 27th as I'm on my holidays from then for a week!! Can't believe I'm back on track - I feel so much better xxx :)

1/2 off this week, not too fussed as had a half assed week last week, must be making the right choices sub consciously, was the Work Xmas do on friday... yeah... wine... *cough* classed it as a flexi syn day and just got back on the wagon this weekend!

I just started slimming world again on Thursday! When I moved up north 6 months ago I weighed in at 10st 2!!
I weighed in at 11st3.5 on Thursday so determined to get back to early 10's maybes even 9's
Good luck everyone

Back