Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Getting there slowly - a 2lb loss this week takes me to 11st 4.5lb - and my Club10!!

laineyob said:
Getting there slowly - a 2lb loss this week takes me to 11st 4.5lb - and my Club10!!

Well done on your club 10 hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think i may be back up in the 12's on wednesday as I need sugar for all this revision and grapes just don't cut it!
Didn't know whether to "like" this or not - but opted for "like" in the end.
Grapes really don't cut the mustard at all do they when all you can think of is sugar!:sigh:

Last edited:
How are you doing my lovelies? :wavey:

Well done to those entering the 11s and those about to leave us and enter the 10s! What a fabulous Xmas pressie! :party0011:

Does anybody want one of these? :copon:

One of these? :psiholog:

Or just one of these? :needhug:

Just a little pep talk to say:

We can do this girls! Christmas is only one day ... or 2 weeks, depending on your party spirit :rolleyes:

If at any time you are :banghead: and need to :gen147: just log on to Minimins and one of your Mini buddies will be there for you :hug99:

Sending you positive vibes :vibes:

Your buddy, Ali xx

:xmassign:

Yay another 3lbs off in the last fortnight. 11stone 8lbs now and a healthy BMi at last. Very very pleased. Well until I got home to hubby telling me I'd lost enough now and should start eating normally. Grrrr. He doesn't get that I am eating normally, more normally than I ever have. Anyway not going to let his negativity spoil my pride in hitting the green zone!!

fit4thirtynine said:
Well until I got home to hubby telling me I'd lost enough now and should start eating normally. Grrrr. He doesn't get that I am eating normally, more normally than I ever have. Anyway not going to let his negativity spoil my pride in hitting the green zone!!
I would try to take it as a compliment I know my hubby is very cack handed at compliments and if he'd have said something like that it would mean you've done really well and you've got a gorgeous figure now can we have Chinese lmao honestly!! Well done on your loss men will never understand that slimming worlds a way of life not a diet

Can I join in too please. I am a restarter and need all the support I can get.

I am 5'7" and I am weighing in at 11st 10lb for my start weight.

Today is a new day, and the beginning of a journey. I would love to eventually get just under 10 stone.

Well done on your club 10 laineyob!

1.5lbs off for me tonight so down to 11st 4.5lbs. Got my 1 stone shiny as well. All in all a good night :)

My first week and 2.5lbs lost... I'm so thrilled! Down to 11st 6.5lbs now :)

Good luck to everyone for the coming week xx

Arghhhhh I've never been so close to the tens since I was the age of ten... Weighed in tonight & lost another 2lbs so now I'm 11st 3.5lbs... :) So excited that I maybe in the ten stone bracket in a matter of weeks xxx :)

2.5lb loss for me nearly at the 10's now not long hopefully xx

laineyob said:
Well done on your loss :)
I'm not far behind you at 11st 5.5lbs - cant believe that the 10 stone something isn't that far away now - yippee!

I know it's crazy how close we are...!! I remember only a few weeks back being 11st 11/10/9lbs and sts every week thinking I'd never be near the tens!! I lost 5.5lbs in two weeks so there's a boost for you... You can do it!!!! :) Good luck xxx

Hello, can I please join you. I weighed in on we'd and am now 11 12 YES!! I am only 1 lb off my club 10 target and so happy that it is going so well. I would live to be in the 10s before feb half term. You are all now witnesses to my challenge to myself, I will do it - I hope so.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back