Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi, I would like to join you too. Alsmum, I weighed in on Wednesday at the same weight as you. I'm a slow loser but I have got ten stone thirteen as my aim, I hope Christmas and a big birthday don't push me back to twelve stone. Good luck to you all xx

Hello, can I please join you. I weighed in on we'd and am now 11 12 YES!! I am only 1 lb off my club 10 target and so happy that it is going so well. I would live to be in the 10s before feb half term. You are all now witnesses to my challenge to myself, I will do it - I hope so.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi, I would like to join you too. Alsmum, I weighed in on Wednesday at the same weight as you. I'm a slow loser but I have got ten stone thirteen as my aim, I hope Christmas and a big birthday don't push me back to twelve stone. Good luck to you all xx

Welcome girls - and good luck for staying in the 11s over Xmas!

Hello :) Can I join please? I weigh 11st 1lb so I hopefully wont be here too long. I genuinely dont remember when i last weighed 10stone something, but i'm guessing it must have been when I was at school! Just started SW so still getting my head around it all but loving it so far. All the best xxx

Hello :) Can I join please? I weigh 11st 1lb so I hopefully wont be here too long. I genuinely dont remember when i last weighed 10stone something, but i'm guessing it must have been when I was at school! Just started SW so still getting my head around it all but loving it so far. All the best xxx
Hi and welcome... The best move you've made is to join this site, believe me, it was and is the best tool to help you stay on track get advice, or just moan on, there is always someone who will listen, help or kick you up the bum if needed... I have been on here since April had my ups and downs, but the folks on here are behind you 100% even if you are not 100% good all the time... Good luck on your weight loss journey... Chelle... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Hi and welcome... The best move you've made is to join this site, believe me, it was and is the best tool to help you stay on track get advice, or just moan on, there is always someone who will listen, help or kick you up the bum if needed... I have been on here since April had my ups and downs, but the folks on here are behind you 100% even if you are not 100% good all the time... Good luck on your weight loss journey... Chelle... xx

Ah thanks for the support lovely :) I actually joined minimins back in august and it has been absolutely invaluable, but I'm completely new to sw so I'm so glad you arte all so friendly, I really appreciate the support from you :)

Sooo anyway today I'm up 2lbs (been on a vlcd so am expecting a gain 1st week here). Hope it's not too big mind I prefer it when the scales go the other way lol xxxx

shrinkin'violet said:
Ah thanks for the support lovely :) I actually joined minimins back in august and it has been absolutely invaluable, but I'm completely new to sw so I'm so glad you arte all so friendly, I really appreciate the support from you :)

Sooo anyway today I'm up 2lbs (been on a vlcd so am expecting a gain 1st week here). Hope it's not too big mind I prefer it when the scales go the other way lol xxxx

You're more than welcome... As for the gain so did I this week, but only coz mother nature bought me a Christmas period of my own... We will lose next week rest assured... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

3.5 off for me leaving me at 11st 1.5 and my club 10! Very happy hoping to STS next week and be in the 10s in the new year! I haven't weighed this since I was 14! Lol (can you tell I'm happy :))

Hi all can I join you all :) I'm now 11.11.5 after a 3.5lb loss at wi tonight. And only 1.5lb above ideal weight category so excited . My target is 11.7 but that might change when I get there. It will give me a bmi of 24.5 which is good but it would be amazing to be 10 something . Look forward to getting to know you all and I'm confident I wont be going back to the 12's after Xmas

mrs big b said:
Hi all can I join you all :) I'm now 11.11.5 after a 3.5lb loss at wi tonight. And only 1.5lb above ideal weight category so excited . My target is 11.7 but that might change when I get there. It will give me a bmi of 24.5 which is good but it would be amazing to be 10 something . Look forward to getting to know you all and I'm confident I wont be going back to the 12's after Xmas

Hey well done so far and a big Christmassy welcome x

Trango said:
Hey well done so far and a big Christmassy welcome x

Millierose1 said:
3.5 off for me leaving me at 11st 1.5 and my club 10! Very happy hoping to STS next week and be in the 10s in the new year! I haven't weighed this since I was 14! Lol (can you tell I'm happy :))

Wow 3.5lb off on run up to Xmas that's fab xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another 1.5lbs off so down to 11st 3lbs. Only another 0.5lb for club 10 but really want to be in the 10's by the end Jan :)

Kitty78 said:
Another 1.5lbs off so down to 11st 3lbs. Only another 0.5lb for club 10 but really want to be in the 10's by the end Jan :)

Well done! Not long to go now. Im at 11st 1lb but expecting a gain, so would like to be in 10's by end of Jan too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

back again after last weeks whoopsie! lost 2lbs so at 11st 12.5, determined not to be in the 12s again next week so I will be writing down every thing this week!

Hey, now hovering at 11.1 after losing 2lb, however this is the week I might lose the plot a bit lol.
Still in target range though with 2lb to play with!

Blumin' 'eck Tracey. You are sooooo close to the 10's.

Back