Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Millierose1 said:
3.5 off for me leaving me at 11st 1.5 and my club 10! Very happy hoping to STS next week and be in the 10s in the new year! I haven't weighed this since I was 14! Lol (can you tell I'm happy :))

Well done you :)

I was shocked last night at weigh in as I lost 4.5 lb this week, no idea how. This takes me to 11 7.5, but with Christmas this week I may stay in the 11's a while, I hope not but we will see.

Now at 11.05 woohooooo wont be long till im outta here and into the 10's yay!!

Ouch! 3lbs on. Goodness that was just two days of not counting my syns. Back on track since this morning so hopefully it will fall off as quick as I put it on. It was my first gain since I started this journey but I had a lovely Christmas.

Alsmum said:
I was shocked last night at weigh in as I lost 4.5 lb this week, no idea how. This takes me to 11 7.5, but with Christmas this week I may stay in the 11's a while, I hope not but we will see.

Well done :)

fit4thirtynine said:
Ouch! 3lbs on. Goodness that was just two days of not counting my syns. Back on track since this morning so hopefully it will fall off as quick as I put it on. It was my first gain since I started this journey but I had a lovely Christmas.

Oh dear lol as long as you enjoyed it that's the main thing and it will soon come off

Well I faced the scales this morning after my all-inclusive holibob in Benidorm.

Depending on how you look at it, and having read a few other peoples diaries and how much Christmas Fayre has effected them, the scales gods seem to have been relatively kind.

I've gained 2 kg (roughly 4½ lbs) in the 4 days away, and a gain of 5¼ lbs since my last official WI. Not good but not too bad.

That now puts me back in the 12's and 7½ lbs above my recalculated target - so that is where I'm heading for my next holiday on 3rd March. We've won a 7 day holiday to . . . wait for it . . . the Costa del Sol! But it would be rude not to go wouldn't it!

Hope to see you again soon ladies!

Pommette said:
Well I faced the scales this morning after my all-inclusive holibob in Benidorm.

Depending on how you look at it, and having read a few other peoples diaries and how much Christmas Fayre has effected them, the scales gods seem to have been relatively kind.

I've gained 2 kg (roughly 4½ lbs) in the 4 days away, and a gain of 5¼ lbs since my last official WI. Not good but not too bad.

That now puts me back in the 12's and 7½ lbs above my recalculated target - so that is where I'm heading for my next holiday on 3rd March. We've won a 7 day holiday to . . . wait for it . . . the Costa del Sol! But it would be rude not to go wouldn't it!

Hope to see you again soon ladies!

Aw you'll be back before you know it :)
Shows you must have had a good time ;)
And that's wonderful news about you're prize :) gives you an incentive to get those 1lbs off . That's 3 days before my birthday. I'm hoping to be at a happy weight by then . I've 4.5lb to target ( hopefully less after tonight's wi) but I'm thinking of losing another 7 - 14lb and hoping to do it by my birthday .

Im now 11.9 after wi bmi is now 24.7 no longer overweight woooohooo & I picked up my 6 stone award & slimmer of the week . Good times :)

Hi I have started sw today at 11 stone 2. I know I don't really have far to go to get into the 10 stones but getting that first 3 pounds off will be a big achievement for me as I love love love food.

Good luck everyone x

Well I gained 1.5 lb over Christmas taking me back upto 11 9 so I might be here a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Alsmum. I put on one pound but I was quite pleased with that. I think I can get back to the plan and slowly make my way towards 10st 13lbs. That will feel wonderful.X

I gained 2lb after 2 weeks off plan over Xmas so now 11st 3lb so few more weeks here for me too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou :D im confident everyone will be joining me soon!!!! X

11st 5lbs after a baby born 3 months ago.

Was 10st exactly before so first get baby blubber off then see how i feel.
Im actually excited about my gym re opening after the hols its just the dieting that worries me!!

Back