Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hello, Can I join in? Just recently into the 11s and can't wait to get into the next stone bracket! :) x

Bah. Post Xmas. Now up to 12st 4.5. See y'all again soon :0 mega miffed, new start new year!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks dollies :D yes ill update stats as soon as Im on the tablet yipeeee cant believe it!! X

Happy new year xx

Joanne24 said:
Happy new year xx

And to you to babes 2012 is going to be fab :)

I expect many of us will find that Christmas/New Year celebrations will have put a little extra weight back on. Are we deterred? No, of course not! We are back onto the plan with more enthusiasm than ever. We are all heading for the 10 stones. Good luck for 2012 everyone and keep posting. xx

1st week nearly done. Tuesday wi and feel quite good. Even if I've not been 100% I've been 100% better than I was! Enjoying it so far but do find it hard with hubby off as we are out lots with the kids but very proud of myself so far. His tucking into a big slab of chocolate brownie and I've so far resisted. I'm enjoying the power of saying 'no'

Hi all, Happy New Year! gained a 1lb over christmas so still with you just about. Really got to focus now want to be in the 10's before June if possible. Hope everyones well and raring to go with their weight loss.x

So after a long time off SW because I couldn't get my head in the zone, I'm back for another go!!

First WI this morning showed a starting weight of 11st 12.5lbs :( Heaviest ever but it's only down from here! I'm not sure which day I'll be weighing in, as I'm doing it online, but I'm determined to give it my all!

Am absolutely stuffed right now and have stuck to loads of Free and Superfree, and 10 Syns today!

Evening chicas. Lost just over 2lbs of my 5½ lb xmas gain - so now just 1½ lbs away from rejoing you all again!

With a bit of hard work I may be back next week!

Good luck everyone else.

Hi all, I'm back in the 11's having been in the 10's for a month or so last year before a holiday to Florida and a weekend in Spain was my undoing.... Determined to get there again... I hope I won't be here too long, WI tomorrow so we'll see... Good luck everyone see you in the 10's!!!!

i have been messing around for a couple months but i am back on it now full force, i have gained 8.5lb since my lowest weight which was 11st0.5lb i am now 11st 9lb gah, first weigh in of the new year tomorrow and hoping that will be a loss onwards and downwards this is my year for target!!

My hols are 7 weeks away, I'm hoping to try and lose half a stone to a stone by then!

Having got through Christmas and New Year with a 1.5lb gain I'm now back at 11st7lb.
I'd really like to be into the 10's by Valentines, so thats 6 Monday WI's between now and then...
I generally lose 0.5-1lb a week so it should be ok with a bit more effort.
I'm back in work on Monday following 3 months off sick and I'm not sure if that's good or bad? Possibly good as I'll be active for more of the day, possibly bad as my eating may go to pot if I'm not organised enough to sort my food out before I go to work, and I'm also a little concerned that by going to work I might not have enough time to fit in my workouts!! lol

Back