Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I've hit my target tonight gone half a pound under in fact lol taking me to 11.6 .5 . In the long term I want to be in the 10's I'm happy where I am now . I'm going to get to the bottom of my target 11'4 and take it from there . But not going to beat myself up too much I'm on no hurry and gonna enjoy being at target :)

Well done on getting to target, what a star!!

I've hit my target tonight gone half a pound under in fact lol taking me to 11.6 .5 . In the long term I want to be in the 10's I'm happy where I am now . I'm going to get to the bottom of my target 11'4 and take it from there . But not going to beat myself up too much I'm on no hurry and gonna enjoy being at target :)
Whoop, Whoop, Whoopee. Mighty well done chica.
Get your target badge on your sig and get a maintainer badge in your stats.
Be proud and show them off!

mrs big b said:

Over Xmas too, wow very impressive :)

Thanks :) I was determined to stay on track over Xmas target was so close nothing was gonna stop me :)

Pommette said:
Whoop, Whoop, Whoopee. Mighty well done chica.
Get your target badge on your sig and get a maintainer badge in your stats.
Be proud and show them off!

Not sure how to do that but definately gonna look into it :) thanks hunni

Joanne24 said:
Well done on getting to target, what a star!!

Thanks hunni :)

Not sure how to do that but definately gonna look into it :) thanks hunni
You can copy the target badge into your sig from this thread

And to get your maintainer badge go to "Edit Your Profile" and it's at the end.

Haven't checked in for a while. I'm just about hanging in here, I went from 11,8 at the start of December to 11,13 at last night weigh in :-( it had made me very determined however to get this last stone off by the end of March! Time to get serious!!

Haven't checked in for a while. I'm just about hanging in here, I went from 11,8 at the start of December to 11,13 at last night weigh in :-( it had made me very determined however to get this last stone off by the end of March! Time to get serious!!

Great attitude Poppy! Send some positivity this way please! WI tomorrow and I'm desperate to see some of my Xmas/New Year gain disappear! :rolleyes:

I weighed in this morning and was very pleased and shocked to have lost 3 pounds which takes me to the 10 stone bracket-10 stone 13 to be precise :D

So I will hop on over to that thread and begin my long journey to reach the 9s :rolleyes:

Best of luck everyone and hope to see you joining me on that thread very soon!

Josiecat said:
I weighed in this morning and was very pleased and shocked to have lost 3 pounds which takes me to the 10 stone bracket-10 stone 13 to be precise :D

So I will hop on over to that thread and begin my long journey to reach the 9s :rolleyes:

Well done!! Here's hoping we all join you soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Josiecat said:

Great stuff well done :) might join you one day but happy to be maintaining just for now :)

First week in and 2lbs off. Happy with that! Onwards and downwards so they say. Now 11st 9lbs. I will get into the 10's slowly!

i have been absent from this group really since i started it cos i got into the 11's...just, then was just losing and gaining the same couple of pounds, then christmas week i gained 5 and a half taking me up to 12 stone 3, i managed to lose 3 and a half in 5 days (i got weighed at a different group last week cos was poorly on my usual weigh in day) by doing success express. i am now 11.13 and a half, so just pipped in here. i am hoping to get through the 11's pretty quickly, cos ive been messing about for far too long! hope everyone is well :D

conlou1 said:
i have been absent from this group really since i started it cos i got into the 11's...just, then was just losing and gaining the same couple of pounds, then christmas week i gained 5 and a half taking me up to 12 stone 3, i managed to lose 3 and a half in 5 days (i got weighed at a different group last week cos was poorly on my usual weigh in day) by doing success express. i am now 11.13 and a half, so just pipped in here. i am hoping to get through the 11's pretty quickly, cos ive been messing about for far too long! hope everyone is well :D

That's what I was like last time I did slimming world I started at 11.7 went down to 10 something and yo-yo'd between 10.2 and 10.11 until I missed a class then fell off the wagon and started 2 weeks before Xmas back in 11's!!!

I guess for it to work you have to stick to plan, I just get distracted easily and forget the diet until evening before wi but this time I'm determined to stay to every class do my body magic (when my busted ankle is fixed) and get into the 10's and maybes even the 9's

There I've said it!! Have to do it now

Good luck and speedy journey down to the tens for us both

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off for me this week so now at 11st 9lbs... hoping to be at 11st 7lbs next week... good luck everyone hope you all have a great week xx

Back