Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Whoop 3.5lb off for me so now in 10's only just at 10st 13.5lb but still there!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Help me break this barrier please

Hi there, I would love to break this 11 stone barrier into the 10 something, if I can do that think I could carry on into the 9s!, I started out at S/W weighing 12st/11lbs, and got down to 11st 1lb, then put 3 and a half on over christmas so am now back to 11st 4 and a half!!!! so trying my best this week to lose it before mondays weigh in...My target weight is 9st, haven't been that since my teens and dream of getting there one day, I keep up diet all week then come weekends I always blow it, it's like there's a barrier there that I just can't break..so any support you can give me especially to get over the weekends will be appreciated :):) xx

Whoop 3.5lb off for me so now in 10's only just at 10st 13.5lb but still there!!

That's fabulous! Woo hoo!

As one leaves our group another 2 enter ...

Hi there, I would love to break this 11 stone barrier into the 10 something, if I can do that think I could carry on into the 9s!, I started out at S/W weighing 12st/11lbs, and got down to 11st 1lb, then put 3 and a half on over christmas so am now back to 11st 4 and a half!!!! so trying my best this week to lose it before mondays weigh in...My target weight is 9st, haven't been that since my teens and dream of getting there one day, I keep up diet all week then come weekends I always blow it, it's like there's a barrier there that I just can't break..so any support you can give me especially to get over the weekends will be appreciated :):) xx

Can I join please?

You are both very welcome here girls. Good luck on your journey! Hopefully you won't be here as long as me ... I've joined the 11s in May! :8855:

Josiecat said:
I weighed in this morning and was very pleased and shocked to have lost 3 pounds which takes me to the 10 stone bracket-10 stone 13 to be precise :D

So I will hop on over to that thread and begin my long journey to reach the 9s :rolleyes:

Best of luck everyone and hope to see you joining me on that thread very soon!

Well done you! Hope to join you there in the not too distant future...

Hi Punky3 :welcome:

I struggle at times too, I fall apart in the evenings - I think I make bad choices when I'm tired.

Have you tried cutting down to 5 syns per day during the week, then you have 70 syns to use on the weekend?? I used to do that before the kids came along, when I used to have a social life - covers a bottle of wine and a curry or whatever your vice is. Also my C used to say even when you go off plan, keep counting your syns - helps to subconsiously limit the damage.

Sometimes I wish I would follow my own advice though!!! At the moment my strategy is cleaning my teeth 3 times per day - may need therapy!!!

Woooot! 2lbs off giving me 11Stones 11.5LBS :D

punky 53 - the advice from Val72 is spot on. It's what many people do to try and make the plan work for them.

You say you blow it at the weekend? Too much food, too much booze or just totally wayward?

I always struggle at weekends too - with me it's snacks. Heaven knows why I struggle though as I'm retired so one day is the same as the next to me, but it's ingrained in my psyche to "relax" at the weekend. What I've also found has helped is I try to drink water when I feel myself reaching for a snack. A pint glass of the stuff and then go and do something for 20 minutes to keep active and get me away from food.

The water fills you up and stops you feeling hungry, but it takes about 15-20 minutes for the brain to catch up with the stomach.

There's some fab losses this week :) well done to you all :)

Punky 53, I find the same problem, I can be 100% for 4-5 days then let it slide.... However i am determined this year... Need to break the 10's as end goal is mid 9's.... I will be logging on regularly for support advice...

Just having a sneeky peak, official weigh in is Tuesday evening at class, managed to maintain over Christmas and New Year but been extra good since then, last weigh in was 12 3.5 (exactly 4 stone loss) after my off the record mid week check my scales recording 11 12.5 (morning weigh in) so with a bit of luck I will be joining your in the next couple of weeks.

I have never been this weight and its so exciting - need to start thinking about a target now, never thought that day would come.

See you soon!! :)

i too fall off the wagon on a weekend. during the week i am adamant that i will not be drinking and eating rubbish on the weekend then it comes and i have a bottle of wine and then cant stop eating, but saturday night rolls into sunday day and i think 'oh well blown it now' and have takeaway and junk foods then by monday im beside myself with guilt wishing i had just stopped at the wine and then have to be extra good to try make up for it meaning after weigh in on a tuesday i am soooo hungry i have a night off plan and so starts the cycle again. one i am determined to break. and so far so good. i am at a friends tonight but am on anti biotics so definitely cant drink. i think they are doing nibbleys which will be a nightmare for me...so might make a mackerel pate and take that and some carrot and celery sticks...i use smoked salmon so 10 syns for the full batch but much better than 30 syns for pastry and crisps and dips eh?

Can I join please :)

I'm 11.8 at the mo, but my valentines challenge is to get into the 10's, which is the bracket I like most :D

x

Happy New Year everyone
Nice to read some good losses, so leavers, some newbies and a target too - brilliant

Well, after having a week or so playing around and a few weeks totally off plan,it's time to get my finger out
Had an unexpected and undeserved loss of 2lb week before Christmas followed by a 6.5lb and 1.5lb gains Christmas and New Year....so just wasted the extra 1/2stone loss I was pleased with...now at 11.10.5 Anyhow, I'm still 2stone down from this time last year!!
Determined to get into the 9's ASAP

well i have been sooooo good this week, i even went out tonight and just had 4 g and t's...slimline of course! had no other syns for the day and did success express the rest of the day so thats good i think! have done success express every day except friday..i need that other 2 pound off to get me back to where i was before christmas!!

hope everyones weekend is going well

I lost 4lb this week making me 12 0.5 I shall be back again with my tail between my legs in no time XD

Back