Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

WI tomorrow - fingers crossed......
Not been brilliant this week, but not horrendous either - lets hope it proves to have been more good than bad!
Have got some body magic in - getting back into the workouts, done a couple of hours walking too.
Back to work tomorrow after 3 months off, hopefully I'll get into a routine of organising lunch the day before, and getting up early enough to exercise before work AND leaving the house early enough to walk from the off-site staff car park instead of taking the bus.
Think I need an early night tonight!!

well i have been sooooo good this week, i even went out tonight and just had 4 g and t's...slimline of course! had no other syns for the day and did success express the rest of the day so thats good i think! have done success express every day except friday..i need that other 2 pound off to get me back to where i was before christmas!!

hope everyones weekend is going well

hi there would love to give success express a go , but dont under stand it can u help please

hi there would love to give success express a go , but dont under stand it can u help please

Hey Rach, I've been doing SE this week - feel free to check out my food diary. Basically, divide meals into 2/3 superfree, so your vegi's and fruit and 1/3 free, this can be free on red or green, but doesn't need to include both. Any syns need to be counted at the higher syn value (hence why I generally only syn chocolate :) ). All snacks should be superfree <--- I struggled with this!
You can have 2 hexb's and 1 or 2 hexa's, like EE. You can have these as snacks or part of meals.
Good luck :) x

Hey Rach, I've been doing SE this week - feel free to check out my food diary. Basically, divide meals into 2/3 superfree, so your vegi's and fruit and 1/3 free, this can be free on red or green, but doesn't need to include both. Any syns need to be counted at the higher syn value (hence why I generally only syn chocolate :) ). All snacks should be superfree <--- I struggled with this!
You can have 2 hexb's and 1 or 2 hexa's, like EE. You can have these as snacks or part of meals.
Good luck :) x

aww thanx tig x

Hey all! I've re started my SW on Friday there, as I managed to get from 11 5, to 10 1, as soon as my birthday in October came I've slowly put the stone back on, eek! So this time I'm even more determined to get back into the 10s for march!! xxx

Stuck at 11st 2 - 4lb

Hi I'm a Newbie desperate to move into the 10stones but stuck :cry: doing the Extra Easy plan which is great but I need to break through the barrier :(

Hi all - am dead chuffed - lost 4.5 this week which is my xmas and new year gain :) just 1.5lbs to go to the 10's!!! Am gonna do a success express week this week to give me the extra push as am on hols in 11 days time - thanks for the idea Conlou1, Rach1987 and tig

Last edited:
Val72 said:
Hi all - am dead chuffed - lost 4.5 this week which is my xmas and new year gain :) just 1.5lbs to go to the 10's!!! Am gonna do a success express week this week to give me the extra push as am on hols in 9 days time - thanks for the idea Conlou1, Rach1987 and tig

Well done on such a great loss, I want to get down into the 10's too, my new years resolution :)

Hi I'm a Newbie desperate to move into the 10stones but stuck :cry: doing the Extra Easy plan which is great but I need to break through the barrier :(
Try some Red/Green days. They really get the system going.

Still not back with you ladies - really wanted to get here today as it's 12 months today since I started back on this losing weight lark!

It's a gain of 1¼ lb since last Monday for me, so I am not a happy bunny this morning, to say the least. Stuck at 12:2

I know its only carb bloat - I had roasties as well as yorkshires with my roast beef yesterday - and I know it'll probably be gone again tomorrow but I'm still mad at myself.

Off to bridge now and I just hope we do better there as last week was a disaster.

*** Skulks off in annoyance ***

Hi lady's, can I join in, I started my diet at 12 stone 3 on January 1st and have so far lost 8 pounds with slimming world EE, so I'm now weighing 11stone 8 but my club 10 target is 10 stone 10 which is ironically the weight I was when I first got pregnant. My daughter is now 9 months old :-S xxx

Still not back with you ladies - really wanted to get here today as it's 12 months today since I started back on this losing weight lark!

It's a gain of 1¼ lb since last Monday for me, so I am not a happy bunny this morning, to say the least. Stuck at 12:2

I know its only carb bloat - I had roasties as well as yorkshires with my roast beef yesterday - and I know it'll probably be gone again tomorrow but I'm still mad at myself.

Off to bridge now and I just hope we do better there as last week was a disaster.

*** Skulks off in annoyance ***

*prod*

You'll get there, stop sulking :p

Hi lady's, can I join in, I started my diet at 12 stone 3 on January 1st and have so far lost 8 pounds with slimming world EE, so I'm now weighing 11stone 8 but my club 10 target is 10 stone 10 which is ironically the weight I was when I first got pregnant. My daughter is now 9 months old :-S xxx

Fantastic! I started after giving birth to my son and it was such a confidence boost to loose weight. Welcome :)

my daughter is also 9 months old! i was 14 stone when when i started dieting after having her and my pre pregnancy weight was 10.7, i am now 11.13.5 well i was last tuesday at weigh in hoping to be less than that at weigh in tomorrow lol

Another 1.5lbs off for me this evening, into the lower 11's! 11.6 :)

x

Thanks Ali & Trango :) I'm back in 80% of my old wardrobe! When I'm back in a particular skirt I shall be satisfied :D

Good luck all! x

Back