Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

You've just reminded me - I tried on my wedding underwear a few weeks ago lol! And no ... it doesn't fit me ... yet! I was 10st 4lbs on my wedding day and we've been married 20 years next year ... I wonder :rolleyes:

Well you need a goal! ;)
Congrats on 20 years - very impressive, it's my 2 year anniversary at end of month :eek: going to try and be 100% and treat myself to a new dress! Are you doing anything to celebrate? x

Ali* said:
You've just reminded me - I tried on my wedding underwear a few weeks ago lol! And no ... it doesn't fit me ... yet! I was 10st 4lbs on my wedding day and we've been married 20 years next year ... I wonder :rolleyes:

Aww 20 years, well done. You are ahead of us by a year, I can't imagine life without Ian now :)

Hi guys, can I join? Just weighed in this morning and am back into the 11's at 11.13 from 12.2 last week!
Got down to 11.3 Dec 2010 and have been happy at 11.6 until last October when I had a flare up of my long term illness. Still ill but have got my head back into gear and decided I'd like to get into the 10's as less strain on my joints will be good and maybe get me walking without sticks again. Feeling positive, my mini goal is 7lbs off by 16th Feb as I'm off for a spa day for my friends 40th. Would like to fit my swimsuit without bulges in the wrong places!

Beebee

Thanks Ali & Trango :) I'm back in 80% of my old wardrobe! When I'm back in a particular skirt I shall be satisfied :D

Good luck all! x
Brilliant Tig. It was pair of trousers for me. And they're too big now!

aaw wow 19 and 20 years married! well done!! i have been married 6 years this july, feels like less than that. i hope we make 20 or more years :D
Pah to 19 & 20 years. It's our 36th anniversary in June and we'll have been together for 39 years in May!
And I've actually known the old fart since 1966 :eek:
Now how many of you were even born in 1966. Or 1976 for that matter!
God you lot make me feel old :eek: :D

2lbs loss for me. 4lbs in two weeks but consultant says that's a bit poor and may swap my plan. Any idea on what's that all about? X

2lbs loss for me. 4lbs in two weeks but consultant says that's a bit poor and may swap my plan. Any idea on what's that all about? X
seriously? thats a fab loss 1.5lb is the average weight loss of a person each week you should be congratulating yourself, weight is more likey to stay off if you loose it slowly, your consultant shouldn;t be saying things like that to you thats bad practice that, if your happy at the way its going hun ignore your consultant you are doing well and the weight is going in the right direction xx

weigh in for me tomorrow arghh lol hoping for a loss again, still haven't lost all my christmas weight yet nightmare lol, hubby has challenged me if i loose more weight than him in 2 weeks he will do/get something nice for me of my choice interesting ah. he will probably beat me hands down lol he has way more to loose than i do ... anyways beszts go and get the kids sorted so i can have a quiet evening in front the box watching biggest loser and drinking tea

I'm with caramumofmany - that's a great loss. And I think any consultant who said that to me might have ended up with a flea in her ear - or a black eye!

Slow and steady is the best way to re-educate yourself into the SW way and keep it off - for life!

I know you haven't been doing this long so that may be why she said it - but just carry on as you are. My average loss over the 2 very long years it has taken me to lose my weight was just 0.7 lb a week! But I took a break half way through and maintained for 3 years before carry on the challenge.

Pommette said:
Brilliant Tig. It was pair of trousers for me. And they're too big now!

Pah to 19 & 20 years. It's our 36th anniversary in June and we'll have been together for 39 years in May!
And I've actually known the old fart since 1966 :eek:
Now how many of you were even born in 1966. Or 1976 for that matter!
God you lot make me feel old :eek: :D

A good recipe there for contentment then Bev lol way to go,ruby soon then :)

Weighed in tonight and lost 1/2lb which I'm pleased with as really struggling to get back on plan without a huge willpower battle with myself. Hoping that loss will spur me on.

Thanks everyone for you encouraging words. I was happy with 2 and my hubby said the same, slowly and surly I say. Plus, if I lost another 2 next week I'd be very happy to say I've lost nearly 1/2 stone in 3 weeks!

Anyhow, I've celebrated with a slice of my cake for my birthday! Good luck to every one and thanks again xxxx

Happy birthday! x

A good recipe there for contentment then Bev lol way to go,ruby soon then :)
Good gawd - I hadn't even thought of that! But I've got to cope with my 60th before then and that is SERIOUSLY frightening!

Another 1.5 off for me taking me to 11.5 . Seriously considering lowering my target to 10 7 12lb to go sure I can do it

Had a really good loss this week 3.5 but needed another .5 to get into the 11's so 12 stones exactly for me so will have to wait until next week to officially join.

Mrs big b, you are such an inspiration - we are the same height but I am 9lb heavier than you. I haven't yet set a target yet, I kind of have in my mind 11 stone (154) but not really sure, I have never been so light (in my memory) so have nothing to compare to although had to do star jumps at class on Monday and think perhaps I should decide when there are not so many wobbly bits :eek:

Back