Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

wychypoo said:
Hi I have managed to lose 5lbs in my first week. Feeling rotten today full of a cold are there any syns in lemsip does anyone know?

I don't know about lemsip but honey is one syn I have been having hot fresh lemon and honey while suffering with mine... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Val72 said:
Well done to wicheypoo, trango and huntsu1 - some great losses this week - hope I can say the same thing about me on Monday - starting to struggle

...must stay focused, must stay focused, must ......!!

You can do it hun, no worries. Write it down over the weekend if it will help keep you focussed x

Val72 said:
Well done to wicheypoo, trango and huntsu1 - some great losses this week - hope I can say the same thing about me on Monday - starting to struggle

...must stay focused, must stay focused, must ......!!

I know how you feel, I've been very good and then last night I ate my weight in smarties and mikado! Not going to try claw the syns back as it will only happen again if I go cold turkey on chocolate!! Line drawn!
At least there are no smarties left... :/

Tig said:
I know how you feel, I've been very good and then last night I ate my weight in smarties and mikado! Not going to try claw the syns back as it will only happen again if I go cold turkey on chocolate!! Line drawn!
At least there are no smarties left... :/

That's a positive then in its own right! No smarties and a line drawn, well done :)

2.75lbs off for me this morning! Yippee!!!

Still not back to my pre-Xmas weight but at least its coming off :)

Feel soooo much better being back at 11.4.5 - hated going back over 11.7!

More determined than ever now to get below 11 - if only to give myself a comfortable breathing space IYKWIM :)

Ali* said:

More determined than ever now to get below 11 - if only to give myself a comfortable breathing space IYKWIM :)

Way to go hun, so pleased for you :)

Ali* said:

Way to go girl... yay! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ali* said:

Well done hunni thats great :)

Trango said:
Well lost 2lb this week so close, again lol

Well done Hun great stuff

mrsmacca said:
Cheery mid week weigh in i am 11st 3/4 lb another lb and its byeeee x

Oooh how exciting :) well done

wychypoo said:
Hi I have managed to lose 5lbs in my first week. Feeling rotten today full of a cold are there any syns in lemsip does anyone know?

Brilliant loss well done :) hope you're feeling better today :)

Fantastic to those who have lost and chin up to anyone that has gained. Next week ladies! :)

WI for me tonight xx

huntsu1 said:
Had a really good loss this week 3.5 but needed another .5 to get into the 11's so 12 stones exactly for me so will have to wait until next week to officially join.

Mrs big b, you are such an inspiration - we are the same height but I am 9lb heavier than you. I haven't yet set a target yet, I kind of have in my mind 11 stone (154) but not really sure, I have never been so light (in my memory) so have nothing to compare to although had to do star jumps at class on Monday and think perhaps I should decide when there are not so many wobbly bits :eek:

Thanks hunni . I've got a new target in my head 10'7 but I'm too scared to change it . I'm really proud of what I've achieve and worried if I do I won't achieve it . Si I'm keeping it as it as for now relaxing carrying in as I am and see what happens even if it does mean paying again for a little while lol

Back