Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

mrs big b said:
Thanks hunni . I've got a new target in my head 10'7 but I'm too scared to change it . I'm really proud of what I've achieve and worried if I do I won't achieve it . Si I'm keeping it as it as for now relaxing carrying in as I am and see what happens even if it does mean paying again for a little while lol

Go for it! Change it but don't put a time limit on it, I find setting a date panics me...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Another STS for me but I'm with that going for a good loss next week all the Xmas and new year badness is now over and done with :)

sleepytimesadie said:
Go for it! Change it but don't put a time limit on it, I find setting a date panics me...xx

I really want to :) it don't help tho when I keep getting comments oh you're getting too skinny where you gonna lose that from. I'm getting really stressed about it all . I know people mean well but it's not as tho I want to be underweight just in the middle of ideal .

I really want to :) it don't help tho when I keep getting comments oh you're getting too skinny where you gonna lose that from. I'm getting really stressed about it all . I know people mean well but it's not as tho I want to be underweight just in the middle of ideal .

Dont listen to the jealous ;)

mrs big b said:

Chose your own path, remember the well meaning people wouldn't tell you that you needed to lose weight in the first place... Set your own goals and stay strong... xx

Well after 5 days of being as good as possible, I went to my friends last night and munched on a load of celebrations, aaaagh!!! But, I had a cheeky wee nosy this morning at the scales, last Friday I was 11.1 and now I am at 10.11!!! Eeeek!! Happy much?! :D. My WI is tomorrow ( I do SW from home) so here's hoping I stay that after doing my Jillian Michaels DVD today to make up for last night :D xxx

debbiisixx said:
Well after 5 days of being as good as possible, I went to my friends last night and munched on a load of celebrations, aaaagh!!! But, I had a cheeky wee nosy this morning at the scales, last Friday I was 11.1 and now I am at 10.11!!! Eeeek!! Happy much?! :D. My WI is tomorrow ( I do SW from home) so here's hoping I stay that after doing my Jillian Michaels DVD today to make up for last night :D xxx

That sounds fab.....I can't wait to get back to 10s, at 5ft2 it makes a massive difference.

Trango said:
Yippee, well done a good start to where you want to go :)

Thank you babe... Yeah I am chuffed too... Even with that awful cold I stuck at it... six more and I will be back where I was before the move... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Chose your own path, remember the well meaning people wouldn't tell you that you needed to lose weight in the first place... Set your own goals and stay strong... xx

Thanks Hun I'm gonna try :) 1st step might set goal to 11st think you can only lower target by 7lb anyway . 5lb to go might leave it a couple of weeks still tho

sleepytimesadie said:
I lost 2lbs... yay... xx

Oh well done :)

11.11lb wee half off. Bums lol.

Ach I know :) birthday night out on saturday and I plan to be completely off plan! So I hope I can damage control for next week x

Back