Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

wooooooooooooooo! and I'm back!

11st13lb!

Thanks, I've been up and down like a yo yo! Lightest this year was 11st 11.5lb so my aim was to loose my Xmas gain by the end of Jan, so far 5.5lb/7lb of it gone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 11st 3lbs again... That's going to be my aim for next week. 3lbs... It's a biggy but I'm hugely determined to shift it. Xxx

Lozzie Stardust said:
Thanks, I've been up and down like a yo yo! Lightest this year was 11st 11.5lb so my aim was to loose my Xmas gain by the end of Jan, so far 5.5lb/7lb of it gone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fab so far well done you..

Blondee said:
I'm 11st 3lbs again... That's going to be my aim for next week. 3lbs... It's a biggy but I'm hugely determined to shift it. Xxx

And you know you can xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Could I join you please? Been messing around in the 11s for way too long. Am 11st4 at moment. My target is 10st. Everytime I hit 10st13, I screw up and my weight goes back up! Need to do it this time!

really gutted that i sts wednesday evening, this week i am cutting down the syns this week, eating lots of superfree and taking on the scanbran challenge so having a high fibre diet which normally i really have much fibre at all, hoping this pays off and next week i will be alot closer into the 10's plus i am on a challenge with the hubby which i am currently in the lead with!!

snow_white78 said:
Could I join you please? Been messing around in the 11s for way too long. Am 11st4 at moment. My target is 10st. Everytime I hit 10st13, I screw up and my weight goes back up! Need to do it this time!

*waves* hello and welcome to the best group of people for the motivation and support you are looking for... You will do it this time... xx

Thanks, determined to do it this time and sure you people will help :) x

Would love to join this thread too. Am currently 11stone 12 (down form 13stone 3) but have had maintains the last two weeks (I weigh on a thursday and is star week this week)

Really pushing for 2.5 next week so I can get out of my lull and also get my 1.5 stone shiney. Cant wait to be in the Tens!!

:)

shaddon said:
Would love to join this thread too. Am currently 11stone 12 (down form 13stone 3) but have had maintains the last two weeks (I weigh on a thursday and is star week this week)

Really pushing for 2.5 next week so I can get out of my lull and also get my 1.5 stone shiney. Cant wait to be in the Tens!!

:)

Well at that weight you belong on this thread babe... Well done on your losses so far and welcome aboard...xx

JoFlo2 said:
Go for it, good luck.....

sleepytimesadie said:
And you know you can xxx

I'm going to try...!! Nicking all the good energy from these replies & putting it into a big loss for next week!! Ha :) Thanks xxx

sleepytimesadie said:
Well at that weight you belong on this thread babe... Well done on your losses so far and welcome aboard...xx

Thanks :) hopefully on the way to my 2.5 aim for the week, one hour body pump and one hour body combat at gym tonight (oh I burn!) and why can only be described as heaven on a plate for dinner. Sw carbonara (with light Philly as hexb) and side salad. First time I have made it and would highly recommend!

shaddon said:
Thanks :) hopefully on the way to my 2.5 aim for the week, one hour body pump and one hour body combat at gym tonight (oh I burn!) and why can only be described as heaven on a plate for dinner. Sw carbonara (with light Philly as hexb) and side salad. First time I have made it and would highly recommend!

Thank god for Philly light... Use it when Kev can't get quark, it seems to disappear on our supermarket shelves in Burton... Must be a lot of SWers out there... lol...xx

i am so siked about this week and i am not even half way through yet omg... taken on the scan bran challenge and i feel amazing simply amazing .... eating loads of super free and everything too go me!! i will get into the 11's in the very new future

caramumofmany said:
i am so siked about this week and i am not even half way through yet omg... taken on the scan bran challenge and i feel amazing simply amazing .... eating loads of super free and everything too go me!! i will get into the 11's in the very new future

Go you, sounds like you're having a fab week....

Hi I am just sticking my head in to say hello and I hope I can join you in the next couple of weeks !!! I am 12.2 and desperate to get into the next stone zone xxx

Back