Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

mrsblobby38 said:
Hi I am just sticking my head in to say hello and I hope I can join you in the next couple of weeks !!! I am 12.2 and desperate to get into the next stone zone xxx

Nice to meet you and hopefully you will be here, fingers crossed x

JoFlo2 said:
That sounds fab.....I can't wait to get back to 10s, at 5ft2 it makes a massive difference.

At 4ft11 even more so. I can't believe I started my first proper diet at 9 st 5 and i was overweight then. Would live to be that weight now.

Woohoo!! 2lbs off this week - that makes me 11st 5lb and counting :)

Well done to you all . I lost 2.5 so I'm 4.5 under target which means I've got to reset it . I'm thinking 10.7 I'm now 11.2.5 so another 9.5lb . Opinions please will take my bmi to 22.4

Well done to you all . I lost 2.5 so I'm 4.5 under target which means I've got to reset it . I'm thinking 10.7 I'm now 11.2.5 so another 9.5lb . Opinions please will take my bmi to 22.4

I can't believe you have consistently lost week every week and continue to do so past target! That's amazeballs!

A bmi of 22.4 is a reasonable target - something to give you that bit of comfort should you ever start to STS or gain a little - can't see that happening though!

Not sure how it still happening apart from the fact I've stuck to plan still but had more syns this week think around 70 had about 40 last week and I've eaten more last week lost 1.5 this week 2.5 mad !!!! Still I'm not complaining. Got to be super fit I'm gonna run the race for life with my group :)

This is me today getting loads of comments stop now you'll look ill if you lose more it's driving me mad . Yes I look ok I'm happy where I am just want to be as healthy as I Can be :)

It's doing my brain in and I'm becoming really stressed !!!

Attachments

• image-4082117060.jpg
    image-4082117060.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1070721293.jpg
    image-1070721293.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3814263542.jpg
    image-3814263542.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3566023846.jpg
    image-3566023846.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 56
You look perfect in these pictures hun. You've lost your weight quite quickly really so your friends and family are still adjusting to seeing you in this new little frame. They must see that you are eating healthily and not "dieting"??

What does your consultant suggest?

Have you started to eat like a "Maintainer" yet ... ie, another healthy extra?

I know you are exercising so I'm sure things will even out soon for you.

Please don't stress about it - it will probably make you lose more weight, lol!

Ali* said:
You look perfect in these pictures hun. You've lost your weight quite quickly really so your friends and family are still adjusting to seeing you in this new little frame. They must see that you are eating healthily and not "dieting"??

What does your consultant suggest?

Have you started to eat like a "Maintainer" yet ... ie, another healthy extra?

I know you are exercising so I'm sure things will even out soon for you.

Please don't stress about it - it will probably make you lose more weight, lol!

Thanks hunni . I'm quite determined to lose these 9.5 lbs thinking about it .
My c is going to phone me she was bust with new members tonight . See what she suggests , no I'm just carrying on as before . I know I've got to stop at some point tho that's gonna be hard lol

* busy*

Can I join you please - lost 1.5 to take me to 11 12.5 so really happy. another 2lb off and I will gain my 4 1/2 stone award. Its getting quote scary now as I have never been so light or worn size 14's (have to say that my jeans are getting on the loose size and may have to give 12's a go and I never thought that would be possible at my age (54) and after 3 kids !! My wedding dress was a size 16 33 years ago!

huntsu1 said:
Can I join you please - lost 1.5 to take me to 11 12.5 so really happy. another 2lb off and I will gain my 4 1/2 stone award. Its getting quote scary now as I have never been so light or worn size 14's (have to say that my jeans are getting on the loose size and may have to give 12's a go and I never thought that would be possible at my age (54) and after 3 kids !! My wedding dress was a size 16 33 years ago!

Hi and congratulations :) well it is possible hunni I've never been smaller than a 14 my wedding dress was also a 16 20 years ago and now at the lower end of the 11's I'm a size 10-12 mainly 12 but some 10's are fitting and I've had 6 pregnancies . Well done & enjoy it ;)

Apparently 22 is the optimum BMI, so in terms of that it is fine. But only you know when you are happy :)
x

Hi guys, lost another 2.5lbs this week, taking me to half a stone off in 3 weeks! I'm now 11st 5.5lbs, so 6 to go until the 10s!

I am sneaking in here tonight (just with a 2.5lb loss) taking me to 11st.12.5lbs - bringing the total to just over 5 1/2 stone - hopefully the pounds will continue to go but my losses are getting smaller (this week was unusual) so I may be here for a considerable time:p

Back