Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

sleepytimesadie said:
Lost another pound... Pleased it is going the right way again now...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done missy that's excellent - keep it up xxx

sleepytimesadie said:
Thanks babe, how are you doing? Xx

I'm doing ok thanks. Had a good couple of losses before Xmas then put one on last night whoops!! I don't mind one up or one down.. I'll shift it next week. How are you with your new consultant? Things are sounding much more positive. Still doing ee? xxx :)

Weighed in this morning and I'm back to 10.11, after the 10.13 from my big weekend munch! Wanted to be at least 10.10 but at least I lost the 2lbs from all the junk and pizza from the weekend! Decided aswell today, I will take a break from my Jillian Michaels Dvd and just do some pole work instead.. Bring on the bruises haha!! xxx

think after months and months of dillying i may well be leaving this group on wednesday after my official weigh in, i stood on my scales this morning and for the first time in my life the scales read 10st 13 3/4 i know to most this won't mean alot but i have never been in the 10st range and spent most of my teenage life and 20's weighing 19st plus

Hi. Id like to join. I'm restarting sw tomorrow and have a goal weight of 10st. I've just lost a big chunk through Cambridge and have been cc for last few weeks to get my body used to food again. However the counting thing is just gerting me stressed out I am 11st 2 this morning although wont be surprised at a slight gain in the next few weeks.

skinnyminx said:
I am sneaking in here tonight (just with a 2.5lb loss) taking me to 11st.12.5lbs - bringing the total to just over 5 1/2 stone - hopefully the pounds will continue to go but my losses are getting smaller (this week was unusual) so I may be here for a considerable time:p

Yay well done & welcome . I expect I'll be here for a few weeks still good luck with the rest of your journey you've done really well

sleepytimesadie said:
Lost another pound... Pleased it is going the right way again now...

Well done

Ali* said:
Wow! Everyone's doing sooo well on this thread!

Another 1lb gone for me too :D

Great stuff well done :)

caramumofmany said:
think after months and months of dillying i may well be leaving this group on wednesday after my official weigh in, i stood on my scales this morning and for the first time in my life the scales read 10st 13 3/4 i know to most this won't mean alot but i have never been in the 10st range and spent most of my teenage life and 20's weighing 19st plus

How long have you been in the 11's ? Know how you feeling can't remember the scales saying 11 something yet alone 10. Well done to you :) hope wi on wednesday confirms it for you

wychypoo said:
After a long weekend away in spain I have managed to stay on track and have lost 2lbs xxxx

That's great well done :)

Rkmriddell said:
Hi. Id like to join. I'm restarting sw tomorrow and have a goal weight of 10st. I've just lost a big chunk through Cambridge and have been cc for last few weeks to get my body used to food again. However the counting thing is just gerting me stressed out I am 11st 2 this morning although wont be surprised at a slight gain in the next few weeks.

Good luck . I'm 11.2.5 last wi so were nearly the same . My goal weight is 10'7 this is reset from my original target which I reached just over 2 weeks ago of 11.7 9.5lb to go :) hope you enjoy the plan and it works well for you

mrs big b said:
Good luck . I'm 11.2.5 last wi so were nearly the same . My goal weight is 10'7 this is reset from my original target which I reached just over 2 weeks ago of 11.7 9.5lb to go :) hope you enjoy the plan and it works well for you

Excellent. Well done on reaching your first goal. I loved SW last time just hope I can get to goal with it this time. Just planning next weeks food :) x

Back