Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Gained 1.5 this week, need a kick in the bum. Volunteers?

Decided to weigh myself this morning, I'm sitting between 10.11 and 10.12 I was honestly hoping to at least be down to 10.10. I've worked hard all week ( apart from the chocolate cream doughnut that my partner brought in). But I have even worked my bum off all week :/. Decided to start using Maximuscle's Thermobol pills, to maybe give me that wee boost. Really hoping to lose something with my next weigh in on Friday :) xxx

Tig said:
Love the profile pic mrs big b :)

Thanks Hun made it the other night when I was feeling a bit down cheered me up

Joanne24 said:
Gained 1.5 this week, need a kick in the bum. Volunteers?

Massive kick here for lol draw a line under it and start again . I take it it was a deserved gain lol

debbiisixx said:
Decided to weigh myself this morning, I'm sitting between 10.11 and 10.12 I was honestly hoping to at least be down to 10.10. I've worked hard all week ( apart from the chocolate cream doughnut that my partner brought in). But I have even worked my bum off all week :/. Decided to start using Maximuscle's Thermobol pills, to maybe give me that wee boost. Really hoping to lose something with my next weigh in on Friday :) xxx

Shouldnt you be in the other section ? This is for us on the 11's hoping to get on the 10's .
Got the same thing myself gained 2lb due to * week ( not official only by a peek on my scales at home tut tut naughty me ) it's slowly coming off but I'm having to work hard to do it !!!
What do the pills do ?

I was in the 11's when I joined in this thread. I only want to get down to 10 stone, I feel that's alot easier for me to maintain when im there lol. And they boost your metabolism and give you a good bout of energy :). I used to use Bio synergy Body Perfect and I lost a stone and a half with them, but I wanted to try something new :) xxx

Weighed in this morning and I'm back to 10.11, after the 10.13 from my big weekend munch! Wanted to be at least 10.10 but at least I lost the 2lbs from all the junk and pizza from the weekend! Decided aswell today, I will take a break from my Jillian Michaels Dvd and just do some pole work instead.. Bring on the bruises haha!! xxx

Hi - you should give yourself a break between weigh-ins hun - you wrote the first entry yesterday and the second one today :confused:

Also, trust the plan! You don't need to be buying any pills!!! Surely it is better to get to your goal by healthy eating :)

My first thought was you were on the wrong thread too but you raise an interesting point when you say you will be staying in the 10s, once there. Maybe this thread title is slightly misleading as I won't be heading for the 9s either :rolleyes: so I would like to stay here too!

Maybe we should create a "Happy In The 10s And Never Going Back" thread ... :rolleyes:

I know shouldn't weigh myself everyday but I just get so annoyed easily! And I thought I would try the pills, my other half got me them in and when he told me the price I would have felt bad if I never at least tried them. But I'm glad as the wee energy boost and helped me alot :). And I thought it was okies as I started in the 11's aswell... When I was at 10st I felt the happiest I've been with my weight and getting into a size 10!! Now to get back to that!! :D xxx

Last edited:
Massive kick here for lol draw a line under it and start again . I take it it was a deserved gain lol

Deserved and cant stop eating junk :(

Joanne24 said:
Deserved and cant stop eating junk :(

Oh dear :( well you're only human you'll get there ((((())))

caramumofmany said:
think after months and months of dillying i may well be leaving this group on wednesday after my official weigh in, i stood on my scales this morning and for the first time in my life the scales read 10st 13 3/4 i know to most this won't mean alot but i have never been in the 10st range and spent most of my teenage life and 20's weighing 19st plus

Fantastic Cara - you must be SOOOO chuffed! Well done you!
Onwards and downwards....
Hopefully see you in the next group soon(ish)

Morning peeps

I've been a very poorly chica this week. There has been a very nasty tummy bug going round our village. I had a massive loss during my 2 day bathroom conference and although I've put a lot of it back on it still leaves me with a net loss of 2½ lbs this week.

The challenge comes in keeping it off! Think I might try and have an angelic week . . . although I don't remember the last time I could ever have been classed as an angel! :eek:

It also means I have squeezed back into the 11's - by ¾ lb as I'm now 11:13¼.
But becasue of the loo-fest it might all come running back so I'm just doing a little wave and hoping to still be here next week :wavey:

Pommette said:
Morning peeps

I've been a very poorly chica this week. There has been a very nasty tummy bug going round our village. I had a massive loss during my 2 day bathroom conference and although I've put a lot of it back on it still leaves me with a net loss of 2½ lbs this week.

The challenge comes in keeping it off! Think I might try and have an angelic week . . . although I don't remember the last time I could ever have been classed as an angel! :eek:

It also means I have squeezed back into the 11's - by ¾ lb as I'm now 11:13¼.
But becasue of the loo-fest it might all come running back so I'm just doing a little wave and hoping to still be here next week :wavey:

Just try and stick to the plan but don't be too hard on yourself... We do lose a lot when we are ill, and it is tempting to try and keep it off, but, that kind of loss is just your body reaction to more going out than in... Drink plenty of water and take it steady... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've done something incredible... I've gone back to basics!! I'm writing everything down. I told my friend to do it last week & she list 4lbs so I'm taking my own advice haha :) xxx

Blondee said:
I've done something incredible... I've gone back to basics!! I'm writing everything down. I told my friend to do it last week & she list 4lbs so I'm taking my own advice haha :) xxx

Good idea sugar... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

think after months and months of dillying i may well be leaving this group on wednesday after my official weigh in, i stood on my scales this morning and for the first time in my life the scales read 10st 13 3/4 i know to most this won't mean alot but i have never been in the 10st range and spent most of my teenage life and 20's weighing 19st plus

Cara, i think i have your slimming world facebook page on my account, miss santa?
If so i hope you have some of those before and after pics on here as the change is phenomenal!

That has been my plan of action this week also! I had a gain of a pound then rubbish half pound loss so gave myself kick up backside. Not touched a drop of alcohol for a fortnight as thats where it usually goes wrong for me. Fingers crossed we both get results this week!

icklekimmy said:
That has been my plan of action this week also! I had a gain of a pound then rubbish half pound loss so gave myself kick up backside. Not touched a drop of alcohol for a fortnight as thats where it usually goes wrong for me. Fingers crossed we both get results this week!

I was the same... I put one on last week!! Don't know how. Well keep writing the diary & we'll both get a good result hopefully!! 4lbs? Prob not for me but two would be awesome :) xx

Back