Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Not going to be leaving you lot just yet - WI tonight, STS, not happy :(
Kept food diary, 111 syns for the week, not brilliant I know, but less than the maximum 15/day. Lots of fruit & veg, free & superfree AND 7 hours Body Magic - think I'm going to have to cut out the syns....

Not going to be leaving you lot just yet - WI tonight, STS, not happy :(
Kept food diary, 111 syns for the week, not brilliant I know, but less than the maximum 15/day. Lots of fruit & veg, free & superfree AND 7 hours Body Magic - think I'm going to have to cut out the syns....
Laineyob - the weekly syn allowance is 7 *15 = 105, so you were in fact a tad over. But not that many. Don't cut out the syns completely - min 5 a day is a good plan.

Just try and stick to the plan but don't be too hard on yourself... We do lose a lot when we are ill, and it is tempting to try and keep it off, but, that kind of loss is just your body reaction to more going out than in... Drink plenty of water and take it steady... xx
Thanks Sadie - does almost 7 litres over 2 days count as enough? I drank for Spain for the 2 days after my loo-fest! :D

11:13 is where I was before my xmas gain so I should be able to stay here without being too strict. But I really would like to lose my last 3 lbs!! :cry:

Pommette said:
Laineyob - the weekly syn allowance is 7 *15 = 105, so you were in fact a tad over. But not that many. Don't cut out the syns completely - min 5 a day is a good plan.

Oops!! :(
Didn't actually calculate it (well, obviously!), but I had it in my head it was 115 - doh!!

Thanks for pointing it out Pomette, or I'd have carried on with that figure in my head....

Omg omg omg look what my my scales said this morning !! They are half a pound different to group & my weight will go up a bit in the day before wi but even soo :)

Attachments

• image-3452320713.jpg
    image-3452320713.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 53
mrs big b said:
Omg omg omg look what my my scales said this morning !! They are half a pound different to group & my weight will go up a bit in the day before wi but even soo :)

Wow!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome. Guess you'll be moving on soon x well done x

After Sts last week I've lost 2lbs this week. Only 1lb to go to get back to pre xmas weight so am feeling happier this week. Just off swimming to add a bit of body magic to my day! Xxx

Beebee1 said:
After Sts last week I've lost 2lbs this week. Only 1lb to go to get back to pre xmas weight so am feeling happier this week. Just off swimming to add a bit of body magic to my day! Xxx

Excellent. Well done x

Rkmriddell said:
Wow!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome. Guess you'll be moving on soon x well done x

Don't think it'll be today unless I starve all day & weigh naked lol don't think my group would be impressed but I'm hoping next week ;)

lol i was bad on saturday, so i now believe i will be here at least another week, after saying i had got in the 10's i truely believe i won't be in the 10's tomorrow night i am back on plan and have no idea why i fell off the wagon, but onto another week and hopefully see the 10's in a week... will update tomorrow evening as to how i get on lol

lol i was bad on saturday, so i now believe i will be here at least another week, after saying i had got in the 10's i truely believe i won't be in the 10's tomorrow night i am back on plan and have no idea why i fell off the wagon, but onto another week and hopefully see the 10's in a week... will update tomorrow evening as to how i get on lol

Upwards and onwards.... nearly there.

11st exactly on group scales after a 2.5lb loss :)
Reset my target to 10'7 so 7lb to go and im feeling fab . I will get there new target here I come :))

Good luck hunni :) you're only human and remember the bigger picture and how amazing you are :)

mrs big b said:
11st exactly on group scales after a 2.5lb loss :)
Reset my target to 10'7 so 7lb to go and im feeling fab . I will get there new target here I come :))

Excellent. Well done

Rkmriddell said:
Excellent. Well done

1.5lb off for the last fortnight, this last half stone is going to be so slow!!! So now at 11 6.alb. planning 5 jazzercise sessions this week and no meals out this week so hoping for a good loss next week. Good luck everyone for this week.

fit4thirtynine said:
1.5lb off for the last fortnight, this last half stone is going to be so slow!!! So now at 11 6.alb. planning 5 jazzercise sessions this week and no meals out this week so hoping for a good loss next week. Good luck everyone for this week.

Thx Hun you too :)

Was having an okay week, until the past couple of days I started having horrible headaches. So I went and got a McFlurry last night to make me feel better. I sts the same at my weigh in on Friday there, so here's hoping I lose this Friday!! xxx

Back