Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

ive just started slimming world today. im 11stone 10 and hoping to get down to 9stone but i need to get throught the 10s first obviously :)
it all seems a bit confusing really :-/

Kitty78 said:
Down to 11st 3 thanks to another 1lb off tonight - knocking those lbs off slowly but surely!! :)

Well done :) you'll soon be outta here :)

Aimee1691 said:
ive just started slimming world today. im 11stone 10 and hoping to get down to 9stone but i need to get throught the 10s first obviously :)
it all seems a bit confusing really :-/

Well done for joining it's a great plan . It's not confusing honestly once you know what your doing you'll be fine :) and there's loads of friendly supportive people on hand here to help just give a shout :)

gah lol 11st exactly lost 1.5lb

No wi for me tomorrow been told to rest up for a couple of days by the Doc, but will stay on plan...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
No wi for me tomorrow been told to rest up for a couple of days by the Doc, but will stay on plan...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Aww, get better soon Hun and enjoy the REST :)

At weigh in last night I was down to 11 2... I lost 4.5 ibs this week... So close to the 10 stone bracket!!! Haven't been that weight in years.... :-D

MrsSutton2011 said:
At weigh in last night I was down to 11 2... I lost 4.5 ibs this week... So close to the 10 stone bracket!!! Haven't been that weight in years.... :-D

Well done on a fab loss, that's amazing :)

After a rubbish few weeks can now officially rejoin this group with 3 pounds off at 11.11. Am not going to the 12's again, EVER!

Well done on the losses!

icklekimmy said:
After a rubbish few weeks can now officially rejoin this group with 3 pounds off at 11.11. Am not going to the 12's again, EVER!

Well done on the losses!

Yay well done all that honking has paid off ;) welcome :) I'm hoping I'm on my way out next week as I hit exactly 11st on Tuesday but there's loads of lovely friendly people here :)

So I have really enjoyed reading the past few pages and everyone seems to be doing really well!!

I'm 11.7(and a half) right now. I was expecting a gain or a STS last week but i lost 2.5, which was great. I now think that I may be a little slow and my gain may show this week :sigh:
Hey Ho... I will still be in the 11's though!!

And I have been so very good all week that I am confident that it will show on the scales next week

Weigh in is tonight so fingers crossed all the same :p

Yay well done all that honking has paid off ;) welcome :) I'm hoping I'm on my way out next week as I hit exactly 11st on Tuesday but there's loads of lovely friendly people here :)

I may have to brave that spinning class again as it seems to have done some good!
Well done on nearly being in the 10's. Hopefully now I have stopped cheating I can get down this stone quicker than the last!

icklekimmy said:
I may have to brave that spinning class again as it seems to have done some good!
Well done on nearly being in the 10's. Hopefully now I have stopped cheating I can get down this stone quicker than the last!

Yeah go for it :) just done my 3rd Zumba class I love it :) definately think the excersise helps

I'm still here girls, lol! But I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel - 1.25lbs off for me today so I'm down to 11.2.25! I haven't been that weight since before I was pregnant with Rosie ... and she's 14 in Feb! :D

Me? In the 10s?? No way!! :gimi:

Back