Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ali* said:
I'm still here girls, lol! But I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel - 1.25lbs off for me today so I'm down to 11.2.25! I haven't been that weight since before I was pregnant with Rosie ... and she's 14 in Feb! :D

Me? In the 10s?? No way!! :gimi:

Oh yes you will, we can go together :)

Ali* said:
I'm still here girls, lol! But I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel - 1.25lbs off for me today so I'm down to 11.2.25! I haven't been that weight since before I was pregnant with Rosie ... and she's 14 in Feb! :D

Me? In the 10s?? No way!! :gimi:

If I can you can . My eldest is 16 and even before him i was 12st can remember ever being 10 something . That's why I set my target at 11.7 then got there and realised yes I can . Well done we'll get there soon too :)

icklekimmy said:
I have two left feet!

Me too but it's a bit of fun . Actually found my coordination was better today :)

Maintained, stuck at 11 12.5 just now. Hopefully get a loss next week!

Lost 2lbs last night & got my 2st sticker :) Now I'm 11st 2lbs..... I can smell the tens :) xxx

Some of us weren't too happy this week, let's join forces and pull together and smash through for a great loss next week, the tens are beckoning for so many of us and it would be great to make a mass influx into the tens. Come on WE CAN DO IT :)

Trango said:
Some of us weren't too happy this week, let's join forces and pull together and smash through for a great loss next week, the tens are beckoning for so many of us and it would be great to make a mass influx into the tens. Come on WE CAN DO IT :)

I am up for that...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
I am up for that...xx

Brilliant glad you are up for it, but you still have to rest to make sure you are going to hit the tens at top speed :) Drs orders!

So at weigh in Im now 10.12 so I have went up. Gutted but at the same time I have actually been doing my best, so a part of me just wants to give up and the other wants to at least try one more time. So after weigh in I had a big bowl of cookie crisp cereal and a kit kat.. Think I will just have a munch day as I feel quite low now. And just re start tomorrow. xxx

Hi all,,, i've been reading back through some of your posts and they have got me all fired up and raring to go!!! i joined sw in Oct 2011 @ 12 st 7. Managed to get to 11 8 but went back up to 12.. In the last 4 weeks i've only managed to lose a measly 1/2 pound:(... Im happy that im not putting up but it would be nice to lose some weight as i know it can be done... hope you dont mind me joining ye but i need some motivation to get me going.. good luck to all:)

Trango said:
Brilliant glad you are up for it, but you still have to rest to make sure you are going to hit the tens at top speed :) Drs orders!

All rested, back to work on Monday... xx

Hi I'm back! Was in here before my holiday in September and now back on it! Not put as much weight on as I thought I would but had a great Christmas! I'm now 11.4!

Hello everyone I'm new to SW and the site! I love them both! So helpful!
My housemate & I both are into our third week. I started at 11 st 5lbs. I really want to be 9 st 4lb (I'm only 5 ft) I've only lost 2.5 so far. Im really worrying as I'm out tonight, tomorrow & Monday eating and boozing for friends bdays :-(
I go on holiday at the end of June, my bf assures me if I can lose just a pound a week from now till then I'll feel amazing, which I know I will its just a looong way off & I want results NOW! I'm so demanding ha ha! X

Well I'm now back, on here and on track. I got weighed this week after missing last weeks weigh in and have now lost what I gained over the Christmas and new year period so I can now focus on getting to my 2 stone award. I now weigh 11 7.5, I would love to loose 1-2 stone before Easter so am going to be 100% onl an til then.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yay I'm in the 10's lost 1lb tonight taking me to 10.13 slimmer of the month too . 6lb to my final target . I can do this :))

Back