Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Thanks both I'm feeling great :)

Well 2lb gain for me this week and not sure where its come from but I feel really good, wearing size 12 trousers for the first time in my life and training every week day including a personal training session!.
At conference with work in Liverpool Monday through Wednesday next week so will miss weigh-in.

I am going to keep a food diary this week and hope to make sensible choices while away and with luck and a bit of hard work loose that 2lb and perhaps another 2 at the next weigh in on the 14th!

Hi. Need some encouragement.....after the December wobble, I'm struggling to get focused again. Have gone from 11s 5 lbs at end of November gradually back to 11s 13lb...... Why is it so easy to put on and such a bugger to lose?!?

Geemav said:
Hi. Need some encouragement.....after the December wobble, I'm struggling to get focused again. Have gone from 11s 5 lbs at end of November gradually back to 11s 13lb...... Why is it so easy to put on and such a bugger to lose?!?

When I struggled I ended up starting from scratch again... Re-reading my book, writing out my diary etc. Really helped & I lost 5.5lbs in two weeks for doing it!! Hope that helps... Also talk to your consultant, if you like them!! :) xxx

2.5lb loss for me last night i got in the 11s a couple of weeks ago by half a pound, but then put on a pound last week.

Hopefull at 11st 12lb i will stay here for a while...:D

Well done mrs big b.

I am really disheartened this week as after being perfectly on plan I stayed the same really thought it would be a 2 or 3 lb loss (maybe more) so was really shocked when the scales showed exactly the same as last week. Don't mind a gain or sts if I know why.

Hey Im just in the door at 11st13.5lb. Umming and aahing whether to post incase I jinx myself and put a lb on but thought what the heck! :D

Lisa

2.5lb loss this week. Back to 11.10 :)

Hey Im just in the door at 11st13.5lb. Umming and aahing whether to post incase I jinx myself and put a lb on but thought what the heck! :D

Lisa

Ha welcome - thats exactly what i did - but the week after lost 2.5lbs - so hopefully will not see the 12s ever ever ever again:D

Thanks blondee .......that's what I've done and read our new mag very carefully.....always good for a bit of inspiration :)

tillysouth said:
A slow start to the year for me, but managed two and a half off this week. Keep going everyone.

Me too... I so need a good loss to keep me motivated!!!! 100% week coming up.

Hello, first day on slimming world after just over 7months on ww losing nearly 2stone. Got a STS las week at 11 stone 2.5lbs so let's hope this week the scale moves down!

Back