Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind me joining in. I started Slimming World nearly 2 weeks ago (second weigh in tomorrow.) I started at 12st 1.5lbs and lost 3.5lbs in my first week so am officially 11st 12lbs. Fingers crossed the numbers will drop a bit more tomorrow evening! :)

11st 8.25 this morning after the settle period switching between plans etc.... 8.25 to go then. Come on everyone x

Please can i join in. Lost 0.5lb this morning so now 11st 13.5lbs (lost 24.5lb so far with another 21.5lb+ to go) x

Slimbysummer said:
Please can i join in. Lost 0.5lb this morning so now 11st 13.5lbs (lost 24.5lb so far with another 21.5lb+ to go) x

Well done - welcome to the 11s! :)

JoFlo2 said:
Yeay me....2.5lb off this week, 11.1!!!!

Congratulations! You'll be too light for this group soon ;)

Hello all!

VERY happy to see the 11's today on the scale...its been some time :)

Can I join! 11stone 2.5lbs today at weigh in having stayed the same this wk. Am a woman on a mission to get 3lb off for next weigh in!

I was 11st 4.5 last WI and this week I WI on Thursday so hoping to move that tiny bit closer to the 10s!! I have 2 WI's (including this Thursday) before I go on holiday so hope I'll be in the 10s by then!

JoFlo2 said:
Thanks.... Excited about the 10's but * week later this week ... So may take couple of weeks.

At least you know you're going to get there one day so just keep at it! Hot water bottles and buckets of tea this week for you! :)

2.5lb loss for me this week - bringing me down to 11st 9.5lbs... would love to see 11st 7 on the scales next week so will have to be mega good...:D

Hi all, looks like I have to join in this group as they kicked me out of the 13 to 12 group (ha ha ha). Lost 4lb this week to bring me to 11st 10. I recognise a few of you out there who were also in the 12's so its nice to see I am in some good company.

I also got my 2.5 stone award this week - I think I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope you all have a good week

Well... I've been ill all week :( Had sweats & shivers, coughs & colds and all kinds of head aches which has resulted in a 4.5lbs loss this week and......... Tonight I was 10st 13lb at weigh in!!! :) :) :) I dont want to leave this group though :( Come with me guys?? xxx

Blondee said:
Well... I've been ill all week :( Had sweats & shivers, coughs & colds and all kinds of head aches which has resulted in a 4.5lbs loss this week and......... Tonight I was 10st 13lb at weigh in!!! :) :) :) I dont want to leave this group though :( Come with me guys?? xxx

Well done Mrs... Great going... I hope to join you soon... Another 2lbs to go and I will be with you... I will do it this time...xx

Well I STS this week - a bit of a "get out of jail" STS though, so I'm going to have to be extra good this week, especially since next week is my last WI before my holiday (skiing, woop woop!).

Hopefully I'll shift some weight during my hols as well - it's an active holiday so I usually either STS (overcompensate with wine!) or lose a bit.

these 11's are the bain of my life i can'`t seem to break into the 11s lol, i gained 4.5lb last week after 2 weeks off so onto trying again

Back