Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

kirstym said:
Morning all - can I join your gang please :) Lost 1.5lbs this week which has taken me to 11st 13 1/4lbs - yey!! It is my birthday on saturday so I may disappear back up to the 12's next week but hopefully not :) x

Hi Kirsty - welcome! Think positive and you'll still be with us next week! :)

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done Mrs... Great going... I hope to join you soon... Another 2lbs to go and I will be with you... I will do it this time...xx

Two lbs?? That all!!! Chelle that's ace!! Well done you - you're much more positive this time :) xxx

Blondee said:
Two lbs?? That all!!! Chelle that's ace!! Well done you - you're much more positive this time :) xxx

Yes I am love... In a good place both physically and mentally... I can't remember when I felt this happy or good about myself... See you in the next thread very soon babe...xx

Ali* said:
That's really good to hear Chelle xx

I'm really hoping to join with you! Feeling good this week after a couple of minor gains ...

Come on The Girls! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Yep we can all be in the next thread by next week if we join forces... Up yer biddy! As us goth biddies cry...xx

Hey everyone,
Just found this thread, just thought I'd say Hi :D
x

Hi ladies, joined sw a few weeks ago at 11 1 1/2. Lost 2 1/2 bringing me into the 10's but gained back following a weekend away....

I know its not much to have to loose, but I think these are the same lbs that I'm always loosing then finding again when I diet. Just wanna get rid of them for good!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi everyone - I had a 2lb loss last night so I'm slowly but surely creeping through this group! Fingers crossed well all be in the 10s before long!! :)

weigh in tonight after a gain last week, i was 11sr 4.5 last week so 4.5lb gain in 2 weeks, so you probably have me here at least another week or 2 now

Hi all...room for a little one??

A brand new member of the 11stone club as of yesterday. Now 11stone 13.5! God bless that half pound :)
3rd stone bracket since September (started at 13 6lb) My club 10 was my 1st goal, which I got last night, half lb off my 1.5stone award...hungry for another stone on top of that.
Getting greedy now;-)

Hello haven't clocked in for a little while. WI in the morning instead of evening and lost 1.5 lb to get to 11st 8.5lb. Hoping to keep this weight and not put on next week when back to normal class. We can only hope :)

well last night at weigh in i lost 4lb so i am now 11st 0.5lb, onto the 10's next week no more messing about now!! i have a target to get to before my 30th birthday!! i am more than determined!!

caramumofmany said:
well last night at weigh in i lost 4lb so i am now 11st 0.5lb, onto the 10's next week no more messing about now!! i have a target to get to before my 30th birthday!! i am more than determined!!

Well done! You'll be leaving us in no time! My impending 30 birthday is what has inspired me to lose weight as well. I've spent a lot of my 20s being overweight so now I've decided to get in shape and spend my 30s being happier and healthier! :)

Well done! You'll be leaving us in no time! My impending 30 birthday is what has inspired me to lose weight as well. I've spent a lot of my 20s being overweight so now I've decided to get in shape and spend my 30s being happier and healthier! :)

fat and 30 is just not what i wanted to be, i have been oover weight since childhood of which most was spent being bullied, i am only 14.5lb from my target weight of 10st now, considering i started at 19st 8.5lb this is a major achievement!! i can't wait to call target now, i have 9 more weigh in's till my 30th!! arghh lol i can so do this though!!

fat and 30 is just not what i wanted to be, i have been oover weight since childhood of which most was spent being bullied, i am only 14.5lb from my target weight of 10st now, considering i started at 19st 8.5lb this is a major achievement!! i can't wait to call target now, i have 9 more weigh in's till my 30th!! arghh lol i can so do this though!!
Wow, amazing achievement so far. You sound really determined. Unfortunately I was fat and 30 and I hate to look at the photos which is a shame I suppose. That's why I decided to be fabulous and 40 so I have 6 more weigh ins to my big day! Although I wont be at targetI will be very close and I certainly will be more than willing to smile for the camera that night

Keep up the good work

Back