Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

1/2 off for me... A loss happy at that, will give a full week of ee a go and see if more comes off next week... I checked with my c and she thinks I have it sorted ok...xx

Well I'm out of here ladies, a 4lb loss has me burrowing my way into the 10's. Best of luck to you all and hope I see you in the next thread soon!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

hi all.. i havent checked in on this in a while... wow everybody is doing really well here:)... im still struggling though:(....up one week, down the next etc etc... am soooo strict with myself and it's getting me down.. consultant is having a good look at my food diary to see if she can come up with some answers.. i follow ee and find it grand as it suits me... im vegetarian and dont eat any fish or chicken either so i thought the plan would suit me... hopefully it will kick start for me and i can go down nicely through the 11's :).. good luck to all:)

i follow ee and find it grand as it suits me... im vegetarian and dont eat any fish or chicken either so i thought the plan would suit me... hopefully it will kick start for me and i can go down nicely through the 11's :).. good luck to all:)

Can i ask - if your veggie & don't eat fish either why are you doing EE.
If your doing EE & not eating meat your not following the plan correctly hence why your not happy with weight loss

Try the green plan would suit you much better. You eat EXACTLY same as you were but have 2 HEX A's & B's.
It could be your body needs the extra HEX to kickstart your weight loss

Have a go & hopefully you will get the results you want x

hiya.. ee was the plan that the consultant put me on.. another girl at class was same as me.. veggie, no meat or fish and lost loads... i have a stone to lose but its killing me.. ok im down a half stone and mega happy with that.. was just talking to another girl on this site and she advised me to do the same thing... i think i will have a look at it and say it to the consultant and hopefully happy days:)... i know ppl have told me im very strict with what i eat and i do think at times that i need to eat a bit more to lose more????... thanks for your advice x

hiya.. ee was the plan that the consultant put me on.. another girl at class was same as me.. veggie, no meat or fish and lost loads... i have a stone to lose but its killing me.. ok im down a half stone and mega happy with that.. was just talking to another girl on this site and she advised me to do the same thing... i think i will have a look at it and say it to the consultant and hopefully happy days:)... i know ppl have told me im very strict with what i eat and i do think at times that i need to eat a bit more to lose more????... thanks for your advice x

Have you got a food diary we can look at - maybe that your not eating enough too (sounds mad, but if not eating enough, your body won't let you loose weight) x

Hi Everyone :)

New to the forum but I started at 12 st 9 and currently 11 st 10 so I have already gone down a bracket which feels great.

Doing the EE plan which is working really well - never joined SW before as I always thought I would have to cut out either meat or carbs which really doesnt work for me. But I like fruit and veg (well I like everything really - thats my problem!) so with EE I am losing weight without feeling hungry which I never thought possible. I have totally cut out bread which is what I think has done it.

However, I still have a long way to go and my ultimate target is 9stone (hopefully acheived by mid-August when I am going on holiday with lots of other couples where the women are all a size 8!) but I will be in this thread a while more before I get into those 10's!

Last edited:
hiya,,, will get around to putting up food diary next week hopefully... im on nights tonight so all over the place lol.. yes i have been told before that i dont eat enough to lose weight.. this was when i was in weight watchers so maybe thats something for me to look at too.. thanks for all your advice.. i will stick at it and it will happen for me :)

Hi Everyone :)

New to the forum but I started at 12 st 9 and currently 11 st 10 so I have already gone down a bracket which feels great.

Doing the EE plan which is working really well - never joined SW before as I always thought I would have to cut out either meat or carbs which really doesnt work for me. But I like fruit and veg (well I like everything really - thats my problem!) so with EE I am losing weight without feeling hungry which I never thought possible. I have totally cut out bread which is what I think has done it.

However, I still have a long way to go and my ultimate target is 9stone (hopefully acheived by mid-August when I am going on holiday with lots of other couples where the women are all a size 8!) but I will be in this thread a while more before I get into those 10's!

Welcome & well done on your weight loss so far x

Fairymary said:
Wow, amazing achievement so far. You sound really determined. Unfortunately I was fat and 30 and I hate to look at the photos which is a shame I suppose. That's why I decided to be fabulous and 40 so I have 6 more weigh ins to my big day! Although I wont be at targetI will be very close and I certainly will be more than willing to smile for the camera that night

Keep up the good work

It's my 40th I'm aiming for too.... I would love get into the 10's and ideally the 9's by the big day.... 1st week in may... Need to get in the zone...

Hi all am 11.2 at the moment and will be thrilled to get down into the 10's again - already able to get into clothes which were too small which is a lovely feeling xxx

Can i join you guys here?
I weighed in this morning at 11stone 12.5lb.
Hoping to work my way through the 11's like i did through the 12's

Have been in slimming world for 6 weeks and am thrilled with my loss so far.

Evening all, weighed in at 11st 9lb put on half a pound, better than I was expecting, been on half term holidays. Hoping to have a better week this week ie not as much wine! Not as much fun I know!!

good luck! my WI is on Wednesday - hit the liquorice allsorts a bit hard this week so won't be surprised if I've put on! been half term here too so not a good week - will post when I find out how I got onxx

Haha half term is a killer for the old weight lose but it is nice to loosen the reins a little. Hopefully some lovely spring weather will help us stay focused :)

Hi all. I started at 12:8 on 2/1/2012. I'm now 11:6 I WANT to be in the 10's!! I feel fantastic already but my weight loss is now 1-1.5lb a week wish it was more but hey ho!!

Back